Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo. . . cycle buddy?

View Full Post

Hello. . .
I'm about 4dpo - - not entirely sure since I didn't use an OPK and just went off of using temps and an app that predicts when I should (for now...I will use OPKs next month if AF shows)

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be a cycle buddy. . . or a listening ear to all of my symptom spotting and my POAS addiction in another week.

We can drive each other crazy? lol

130 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 130 Replies | Last Page

Things are not looking good here... 12DPO and another BFN this morning. Also noticed some light brownish discharge. Probably a sign AF is on her way. :(

8 years ago

I'm sorry chall... hopefully it's just old blood from last cycle and you still get a BFP... If not, it's onto the next month with me as well.

Anything that you do to track ovulation? I'm open to any tips/tricks/insight... at this point, maybe even the crazier it seems, the better??

8 years ago • Post starter

I've been using OPKs. I get a bunch from Amazon for cheap. I start using OPKs around CD 11 or 12 and test every day. I've been getting positives around CD 15. This month we BDed the day before my positive OPK, the day I got a positive, plus the next 2 days. Not sure we can do any better than that for timing! Sigh. So disappointing.

Next month it looks like I will O during our vacation in Vegas.. maybe vacation BD will do the trick?

8 years ago

Maybe the change in scenery will do the trick!

I'm going to try the OPKs and hope for the best... I've heard that BD every day isn't necessarily any better than every other day? I'm going to look further into things this month than I have in the past few...

Another bfn this evening. Onto 11dpo...
Everything is about the same except some pinching pains in my lower stomach and my throat is starting to hurt.

8 years ago

Supermom I still have a sore throat and stuffy nose in the mornings . Had another very small amount (when I checked) of light brown CM this afternoon . Headache again this evening . Some very mild cramps off an on during the day.

8 years ago

Praying that you guys get BFP!!

Rachel I want us all to get our BFPs!!!

8 years ago

I do too... With time we will! I'm taking notes and going to try everything I can this month and then go from there.

I never get any spotting until the day AF starts. If i ever did then it'd be a big flag for me! I have chronic headaches along with bad indoor and outdoor allergies. So my stuffy nose, headaches, etc are all normal for me

Rachel- there is a site i came across called ingender. It's mainly about how to try and sway for a certain gender, but they have a big section about TTC techniques. Some include diets that change your vaginal PH to make it more "welcoming" to the sperm.

I'm feeling a little down. I know 10dpo is still so early but i hate feeling "different" and then have tests come up negative.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo