Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo. . . cycle buddy?

View Full Post

Hello. . .
I'm about 4dpo - - not entirely sure since I didn't use an OPK and just went off of using temps and an app that predicts when I should (for now...I will use OPKs next month if AF shows)

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be a cycle buddy. . . or a listening ear to all of my symptom spotting and my POAS addiction in another week.

We can drive each other crazy? lol

130 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 130 Replies | Last Page

I'm definitely out this month. Bummed. :(

8 years ago

I'm doing better than I was a few days ago... AF should be almost done, maybe by tomorrow evening she will be gone. Like I said, I bought my OPKs and just waiting on them to be delivered. Lol good thing there's 50!

8 years ago • Post starter

I thought we were same supermom.
Rachel best of luck with your next cycle !!! I see a BFP in your future

8 years ago

I am sorry chall. Baby dust for February baby

8 years ago

Tested after 5 hour hold ... Stark white ladies . I looked at it from every angle . Talked to the DH and think going to take a break. Not out of frustration but know God has blessed us with 3 beautiful children and maybe he thinks our family is complete . Husband hasn't been totally on board either . Who knows that could all change tomorrow with the wave of emotions we go through . Baby dust to you all !

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping in!

I told myself I'm not testing until at least the day af is due but I don't know if I can wait 3 more days... I might break my promise this weekend.

Normally I don't get many pms symptoms, only cramps the day of af and acne breakouts a few days before. No breakouts (my skin is amazing, someone commented on how "dewy" I look!), had some light cramps/pulling the past few days and dark brown spotting/discharge for the last 3 days (12 dpo today). I was so exhausted at work yesterday, by 5:00 I was falling asleep on the counter!

Sorry for the novel, we're keeping it a secret until we know for sure. Not being able to symptom spot with anyone is WAY too hard!! Baby dust!

8 years ago

Think i might be getting the start of my bfp! Felt a little different this evening. My breasts and nipples are hurting so bad! Took my last FRER with a little over 1hr urine and saw the faintest of line show up at the minute mark! It's still there and i don't have to squint too hard to see it. Tried my best to get a picture. Think I'll buy more frer tomorrow since I'll be at the store anyways! (yes, I'm last minute buying mother's day gifts lol). Don't want to get my hopes up though.

8 years ago

Oh supermom I hope so !!!! Keep us posted !!!

AF showed this morning for me . I had a few spots again 12 DPO in the evening and throughout day yesterday . Seriously girls first cycle of my life I have ever spotted before AF . She usually just shows up in full force . Weird ???

8 years ago

Supermom I am still waiting lol

AFM spotted this morning and nothing else . Like I said previously she has never spotted before . She comes all at once . Maybe I am getting too old for all of this lol

8 years ago

Bfns today af is due tomorrow and I'm sure the witch will be on her way. When she comes it'll be onto cycle#5. All of these "evaps" are driving me crazy!

So weird Kentucky! If af doesn't start full force tomorrow tou should test

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo