Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo. . . cycle buddy?

View Full Post

Hello. . .
I'm about 4dpo - - not entirely sure since I didn't use an OPK and just went off of using temps and an app that predicts when I should (for now...I will use OPKs next month if AF shows)

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be a cycle buddy. . . or a listening ear to all of my symptom spotting and my POAS addiction in another week.

We can drive each other crazy? lol

130 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 130 Replies

Sorry to hear that AF arrived... Stay positive! If you don't already, I suggest purchasing some OPKs... I've found my new obsession and I've only used one now. Thank God they are cheap!! That POAS addiction is about to come out in FULL FORCE!

My first OPK and there's already a faint line... I'm assuming that means that the LH hormone is present, which means that I should ovulate? I was worried that maybe I wasn't... So I'm taking that as a good sign? Maybe I just needed to have a few cycles before my body was normal again? I could just be trying to find the positive in this situation, but it's a start!

Hope all are well!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry AF arrived for you

There is always LH being produced so there will almost always be two lines on an opk. They're definitely fun for a poas addict! Lol. To help pinpoint ovulation, they suggest. 3-4hr urine hold to test with. Though I've found that when my Lh is at it's peak, the test will be positive even with just 2hr hold. I have a couple opks in my image gallery.

8 years ago

I use OPKs and love them ! Good luck ladies

8 years ago

Hmm. I had accidentally picked up 2 OPK's instead of HPT's from the dollar store a few months back, and I ended up using them, at different times during my cycle--and I only got back one line on both of them.... Maybe it was just because it was a different brand? Who knows.

I took another one this morning. I got the same image as I did last night with my only 1 hour hold (yes, I have a problem... I got too excited and couldn't hold it any longer lol)

I have an app on my phone that I've used for years to track my periods on--- and it says that I entered my 'fertile days' yesterday and predicted my ovulation day as for this Sunday---so we shall see...

How are you ladies doing?? Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing...

I'm officially 1dpo and back at this TWW again.
I'm feeling a little bit more positive this month than I have in the past one though! I think the OPKs have made it easier to plan around, and that maybe the past several months I was either thinking I ovulated earlier than I did--or possibly not at all. I'm hoping that the OPKs do the trick. I didn't have the eggwhite CM previous months either, but this month I definitely had the clear and stretchy CM... so FX!!

Yay! Fingers crossed for you Rachel! I'm cd11 but not sure we will be able to TTC this month. Last tuesday my hubby was rear ended and has been having a lot of back pain and had to go to the ER twice. He can't walk well or move too quickly or too much. So unless his back is magically better in 2-3 days then we will be out for this month.

8 years ago

Rachel that does sound promising! Fingers crossed for you.

Sorry to hear about your hubby supermom, that really stinks. Hoping he has a speedy recovery!

I'm currently on CD 14 and still waiting to O. Started using OPKs around CD 10, no positive yet. Though EWCM started showing up yesterday, so I think it will be soon. We leave for a week long trip to Vegas tomorrow.. maybe that will do the trick for us?

8 years ago

Oh no!! Hopefully he's just still sore and tensed muscles and nothing too serious!

How are you ladies doing?
Cd14 for me. We did manage to BD on cd12. Last night i started getting clear sticky and stretchy cm (with some streaks of brown in it). This morning it's more watery and ewcm. Negative opk but think i should get a positive tonight or tomorrow. Will have to see how hubby feels tonight or tomorrow

8 years ago

Glad to hear that your hubby feels better!!

Honestly, I don't even remember how many DPO I am without looking...lol I'm trying REALLY hard to not obsess over things this month and to just let things be. I think I'm around 5dpo, so nothing huge would be happening anyways. . . although I woke up this morning with a face full of acne overnight. (Eww.)

Hope all is well!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo