Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo. . . cycle buddy?

View Full Post

Hello. . .
I'm about 4dpo - - not entirely sure since I didn't use an OPK and just went off of using temps and an app that predicts when I should (for now...I will use OPKs next month if AF shows)

I was just wondering if anyone would like to be a cycle buddy. . . or a listening ear to all of my symptom spotting and my POAS addiction in another week.

We can drive each other crazy? lol

130 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 130 Replies | Last Page

I've seen this posted before and i try to use it to keep hope...

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't find out until 15dpo on a very sensitive 10miu pregnancy test. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo (which is normal) she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
10dpo- 10miu
12dpo - 20miu
14dpo - 40miu

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!

8 years ago

Thank you for the information! I will have to check it out!! :)

8 years ago • Post starter

11dpo and a bfn with fmu. I think i have permanent line eyes. Lol. I always think i see the faintest shadow, but after days of thinking i see a shadow I would assume it'd get darker by now. I'm feeling kind of crappy this morning (physically). Back hurts, my stomach is so crampy almost like AF cramps, going #2 a lot, tired, breasts still feel heavy and only slightly tender to the touch. I did a cycle comparison to when i was pregnant with my third and they are literally identical except for two things.
I was looking at reviews for internet cheapies and saw mixed reviews. Some said they worked great and some said they kept getting false negatives when other tests were giving them bfps. If nothing shows on an IC today then I'll get some FRER tomorrow. If that's a bfn then I'll just wait for AF. Af is due in 3-5days.

Today is my hubby's birthday and my 2.5yr old has his therapist coming this afternoon and I'm hoping a busy day will keep my mind off of things.

8 years ago

Hugs to you supermom .

Pretty boring day for me . Don't feel a darn thing either way . Would have thought the tatas would be sore by now

8 years ago

How are you feeling today Kentuckygirl? Tested with fmu and still seeing the damn shadow line! Bought some FRER at the store. I'll update after i test. But not feeling confident. My breasts feel less heavy or fuller like they were before. Still sensitive nipples and occasional stabbing pains in my breasts. Yesterday i was so exhausted i ended up taking an hour nap and wanted to go to bed early.

8 years ago

Supermom I am having test anxiety . I'm afraid of no line . Still some shooting pains in breasts also . Had night sweats last night . Tired . No more spotting except those two instances of light brown CM . Once when I checked and the other when I wiped . Some mild cramping I am noticing today like AF type cramps . Sore throat again today and stuffy head when I wake up

8 years ago

Tested with the frer and it was a bfn not sure if i want yo test in two more days or just wait for AF.
Good luck if you decide to test!

8 years ago

Good luck ladies!!! Don't lose hope until AF shows!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

How are you Rachel ?? Supermom how many DPO are you now ?? 12 DPO ?

8 years ago

Yep. 12dpo.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo