Community post

Discussion

Rotten day :(

My partner and I have been TTC for about 2 years now. About 9 months in, we discovered that my partner was in fertile and after months of investigations, it was discovered that there was nothing we can do.

Therefore, we have been TTC using frozen sperm, but then it was discovered that I have PCOS as well. :( So after months of trying and not ovulating, we ended up needing to pay for medication and scans and tests for me. So now I take clomid and go for scans every month. I have been ovulating, but no such luck so far and we only have three more turns with the clomid.

We have decided to take break after this because we have run out of money and I need to return to work to pay off some of the money we have been using for treatments.

I took pregnancy test this am. We could have sworn we saw a line in certain light. I was so excited, we went out to buy another test to try but it turned out it was a negative. I have been in floods of tears all morning.

But in my excitement, I completely forgot the residents association had arranged for a contractor to come out so the head of the association came to shout at me as well. :(

Anyway, I think maybe the break will do us some good. I'm not sure having children is going to happen for us naturally.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

:-(

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo