Community post

Discussion

10 dpo

I am 10 dpo today. Had BFN this morning. I have had sore breasts since 3 dpo. Weird I know .. way to early. Wouldn't be so anxious wondering if I was pregnant if it wasn't for the sore breasts. They have been sore everyday since. Mine don't usually get sore around af. So this is a very good sign for me as I got this last time I conceive (but not as early I dont think) I'm really hoping that this is the month for me. My little girl sure needs a sibling.
Have a few other symptoms but sore breasts is the main one)

User Image

21 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

9Dpo tww killing me

9 years ago

I am 11 dpo today. Nothing really as far as symptoms go except that I have the most mild nausea but I keep wondering if it's just my diet. I have not been eating well lately.
My husband should be home by day 14 so Im trying to wait to test.

9 years ago

good luck to you
I am now at 11 dpo another bfn this morning. I think I will wait a day or 2 before I test again. This tww is just the worst.
Along with the sore breasts. I have been having very vivid dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams. Some things I drink just don't taste right anymore. More tired than usual. I have been going to bed a bit earlier.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

12 dpo I did not test.. Breasts still sore. Hopeful.

User Image

11dpo today tested yesterday bfn.... so depressing

9 years ago

13 dpo did not test will wait until tomorrow morning to test. Scared to get a bfn :(
The 25/26th is when af is due. I started kind of late on the 28th.
Still hopeful...

User Image

Keeping my fingers crossed for you kelley828!!! Sounds hopeful!

I'm in pretty much the same boat, I'm 13dpo today and due AF tomorrow...soooo hoping for a no show!! Haven't tested at all yet cause we've been TTC for a year now and since I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS I thought for sure I was late a bunch of times and tested like crazy, just can't stand seeing another

Last cycle was 70-days long and annovulatory. This cycle I'm on CD72 already but it's the first time all year when my temps have stayed low and stable right up until a really clear ovulation day, so even though it's been a long cycle and I've had a lot of uncertainty before, this time I know for sure I ovulated and I'm due tomorrow. I've had sore breasts since 4dpo I think, and I've been super sleepy for the past week although I don't get a good sleep at night and I've been waking up a lot. Have had a lot of really vivid dreams, which I think is what has been waking me up! On 11 and 12dpo I had a lot of cramps, like really bad which is unusual as I normally don't cramp until well after AF has arrived. And for the past few days when I have a cup of tea it tastes really weird and metallic at the moment, I keep trying tea bags from different packets and opening new bottles of milk thinking something must be off!!!

Of course, I've thought I've had symptoms before and been way off so...trying not to get my hopes up...will test on Friday maybe if my temps stay up. Keep us posted on any update with you!!!

9 years ago

14 dpo today another this morning
is there any hope for me?
I am suppose to start af either today or tomorrow..
Time will tell I guess.

User Image

why else would my breasts be sore for nearly 2 weeks. They don't get sore around af.... So confused

User Image

HI! I hope you guys don't mind if I join in. I am active on a couple of other forums, but anxious to get to know some new girls.

Here is a little back story:

I am 26 and DH is 29. We have been married for 5 1/2 years and together 9. When I was 17 I was diagnosed with cervical cancer in the 3rd stage. I was told that it wouldn't be likely that I would carry a child full term. I was devestated bc I have always loved kids and wanted 2 of my own. I had multiple surgies to remove the cancer from my cervix, which in turn made it very fragile. I was told that if it had been a hair closer to my skin cells, it would have spread rapidly and would have had to do chemo and radiation. Thankfully, all the cancer had been removed by surgery. When I turned 21, my DH and I got married, then just 6 months later found out we were pg at my yearly pap exam!!! We have one beautiful daughter who turned 4 in July.

Now, here we are 6 months of TTC. I got pregnant in July and had a MC at 7 weeks and 2 days. We were so devestated and our dreams were crushed. It passed naturally, so no D&C was required. We still haven't told our daughter that we miscarried so she still tells everyone that she is going to be a big sister. We didn't tell her bc we didn't want to put her on an emotional roller coaster if we fell pg right away.

My OB suggested I wait 3 cycles to TTC again. Everything I have researched says there is no medical reason to wait so we have already started again. I thought I had O on the 10th bc I had an abundance of EWCM and had typical O pain. That would put me at 15 DPO today and I am still testing BFN. Since I don't temp or use OPKs, I could very possibly be off on my O day. I hope so anyway. I had light spotting one time when I wiped Monday night after BD and once when I wiped on Tuesday but nothing but creamy Cm since. Not knowing when to expect AF is driving me bonkers..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL & sorry for the incredibly long post!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo