Community post

Discussion

14 DPO

View Full Post

Well I can't decide if I should actually take a test or not.
Normally I spot a couple of days before my period, and I haven't at all this time. However, my last period, I had heavy spotting for almost 4 days before my actual period started, which then lasted for 5 days (YAY lol) so I don't know if my body is just out of whack and it's making up for the extra bleeding last month by not starting on time this month, which means I'm more than likely not pregnant or if it could actually be a true possibility this time.
My husband and I have been together for almost 7 years, been married for almost 5 and we've had to watch our family and friends receive the very blessings we've been hoping and praying for.
We've been SO happy for all of them, but have undoubtedly had moments where we just couldn't understand "why them and not us?".
I don't want to waste a pregnancy test.
But it's also because I'm scared to get that negative and then get depressed. I've been a lot better at being hopeful lately. I know it's all God's timing and His will and I'll wait for Him, but sometimes it's hard. I know I can be strong, but sometimes it's facing that negative that can make it harder to keep faith and I don't want to lose hope.

I know I should probably wait a couple of days, maybe even wait a whole week to see, but there's also that excitement that makes it really hard not to run and take one right now lol.

what do you think?

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

AF showed.
I had a dr's appointment today to talk about taking Metformin... she acted kind of weird about it, asked me why in a tone that was a little judgmental. Her nurse acted a little weird about it too.
After I told her why, she just kind of nodded her head then said she'd put me on it twice a day, gave me the minimum amount of info a dr can possibly give about a medication, then told me to come back in a month.
I feel a little put off, not gonna lie. She normally doesn't act like that, but . . . she'd tell me not to take it if she thought it was a bad idea, right?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo