Community post

Question

Wishful thinking?

I had my period approx a month ago.. about a week and a half later, my husband and I had sex. A couple days after that, I started bleeding again but it was very light. More than just spotting, but not full on period blood. It lasted for about 3 days which was about March 6th-ish. Almost 2 weeks later (yesterday), the light blood started again. I figured it was time to start my period again and it was just taking it's time gettin' goin' lol. But almost always, IF it starts this way the first day, the next day the flood gates open. This time, it's still just light blood, not really enough to even wear a pad.
Also, my periods are usually horrible when it comes to cramps. I'll be crampy a few days before and then the cramps worsen and get really bad throughout, but I haven't felt crampy during the light bleeding. Am I naive to think it might mean I'm pregnant?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I had the same thing happen to me this month. Had slight bleeding on cd 17&18 and nothing since, I'm cd 24 now. But anytime I had bleeding I was not preg HOWEVER with my first child I did have a very light bleed on the day AF was due but it was only that day and it was red but not enough to soak a tampon. My other pregnancies I had 0 bleeding but intense cramps.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo