Community post

Discussion

How long have you been trying?

i have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months now with no luck and just curious how long have you been trying?i feel very sad and depressed.:(

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Just going on to cycle #21 of trying. Unfortunately feeling down and depressed is quite common :(. Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Cycle #7 here. Had some major issues the first 6 months we started ttc. I understand your emotions well. Picking yourself up and staying positive is hard. Praying both of you get your bfp soon.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Thanks.

9 years ago • Post starter

This is officially my first, but I haven't had any contraceptives for almost 3 years now. Since I got married we haven't avoided or tried, but it also makes me upset sometimes, since its very strange we haven't got pregnant so far. Anyway, for the next six months we will try for real and see what happens!

Good luck there...don't forget we are all in the same boat, you are not alone! :)

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Do all of you have gynos? If you don't, then I suggest getting one. Ask your family doctor for a referral.

If you have been trying to conceive for over a year (before age 35) or over 6 months (after age 35) they suggest that you go see a gynecologist.

My husband and I have recently started trying again after suffering a miscarriage in November (it was our third).

Good luck to all of you!

User Image

9 years ago

I was actually referred by my gyno to a RE in March of this year due to my uterus malformation.
So very sorry for your loss! Good luck to you as well!

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo