Community post

Discussion

Whats on your mind?

When i can't stop thinking and worrying about AF,and i am like i hope i am pregnant this time and then again i am worried that i am going to have af,when i wake up that is the first thing on my mind and at night thats the last thing on my mind.i don't know what to do?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Been in the same boat. Been pretty nervous myself. At 11-12 dpo (different calculations different places) and I'm nervous. took a test yesterday but going to try again after I go to bed and get up in the morning. My cramps have all been at one side so im hoping it's good news. Best of luck to you and hope the nerves dont get to you too badly!

User Image

9 years ago

There are complex reasons that go into wanting a child that I think it manifests as a sense of urgency to conceive. I completely get how you feel. I was the same way when I was ttc my last baby. I fell pregnant on my sixth month of trying. My previous pregnancies had happened first go so I put a lot of pressure on myself. Every cycle I didn't conceive felt like a loss. I don't know how long you've been trying but hang in there your surprise will most likely come on a cycle you feel just didn't work! Lol. :). Trying to conceive can be intense and you'll find a lot of women here can relate.

9 years ago

@apowl2010 thank you for sharing your feelings and i wish you all the luck.

9 years ago • Post starter

After a loss its been 8 months,thanks for you reply.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo