Community post

Discussion

Any December 2016 Babies Expected?

View Full Post

to all who recently got their !

I just wanted to open an area wherein we can all share the journey of this nine months..or eight to go for most of us.

How did you start your process? What did you do different this time? How are you feeling right now?

and to all!

35 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 35 of 35 Replies

Two states 86! Two sacs...double the fun! I hope things go well for you.

To all of the new ladies who just joined us - Welcome and to you!

As for me, my symptoms have been weird. The regular symptoms I've been experiencing had gone away - sore boobs, light and intermittent cramping, and gas. I was almost worried when I realized my taste buds had switched up on me. Food that I normally love eating doesn't taste the same anymore I guess this is my new symptom. Sometimes, I don't feel pregnant at all which worries me. But then, I read that maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones with fewer symptoms. I'm hoping that I don't get morning sickness - that's one way of announcing to the world I'm pregnant and I'm not ready to announce it yet over where I work, to friends, and to extended family.

How about you ladies, any new symptoms?

8 years ago • Post starter

No new symptoms. Just extreme bloating. By 2PM every day I want to take my pants off!! DH told me my boobs looked bigger last night so maybe that's one.

Also, this constant peeing is getting REALLY old and it's just going to get worse. I'll be 5 weeks next week and I'm not sure I can wait until my apt on May 4th for my first sono!

8 years ago

Hello all, I just found out we are pregnant with baby number 4!!! We have been trying to conceive for 7 months now. A bit nervous had an early miscarriage in February, so I am.testing everyday since Friday!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies and congratulations!!

Hope you don't mind that I join in on the conversation. I got my first faint positive about a week ago and have been trying my best not to stress too much since. I am a POAS addict and have been testing morning and night, but as of today I am confident in my progression and knowing that at this point it is out of my hands.

Based on LMP my EDD is 12/25/16 but I am not scheduled for my first exam or blood draw until 5/16 at around 8 weeks. It's still hard to believe that I am pregnant especially since I have only had a couple of mild symptoms like slightly tender BB's, a stuffy nose, and some mild fatigue, but I guess the best is yet to come.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo