Community post

Discussion

Any December 2016 Babies Expected?

View Full Post

to all who recently got their !

I just wanted to open an area wherein we can all share the journey of this nine months..or eight to go for most of us.

How did you start your process? What did you do different this time? How are you feeling right now?

and to all!

35 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Good to hear about ur hcg values WINTER LJ.

I too have developed severe cramping in my lower abdomen since last 2 days..
my 1st USG is on 13th April..so fingers crossed

this is a Lovely group

8 years ago

Seema- Those numbers are awesome love.. at 14dpo I was aching for numbers like yours, and I know they say it isn't the number itself just that they are rising... one can only be hopeful for excellent beta numbers.. congrats to you doll...

Winter - thanks for the reassurance love, I actually had ended up with some really bad cramping and landed myself in the urgent care. I somehow started bleeding (full flow) so they did an early scan to make sure things were going okay. Doc said my cervix is closed, which is a good sign because it does not indicate the possibility of a mc. I was relieved to hear that news, they said the bleeding/spotting is not normal but common among most women in early pregnancy.

They tested my HCG last night (745) and am officially 5weeks. Doc wants to redraw beta tomorrow or monday to see what is going on with this spotting thing. It did lighten up today, I hope it's making its way out lol, I want to shop already with security in my heart that this is not something I have to worry myself about.

TwoStates- I look forward to that ultrasound update, that's my birthday lol so tons of baby dust for great news!!

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well in your early days of pregnancy.. fx for our sticky beans, can't wait to see ultrasound pics!!!

8 years ago

In a surprising turn of events my husband and I are now expecting and our date is Dec 6th. I have been reading forum post on this website since 2013 but more than a year ago I stopped stressing over it. This week I felt fine but my period cramps kept coming but nothing else. Decided to test and got a bfp:)

8 years ago

DMonique413, oh no! I could just imagine how you feel. I'm glad to know that there's no mc with your cervix being closed. I felt the same way with last week's spotting. I hope they could figure out why it happened. Has it stopped?

seema.bodhi, yes, great numbers to start with!

Two states 86, can't wait for your ultrasound and heartbeat update...

Rawrkaywa, Tells you how much we shouldn't give up...life could happen at any time. So happy for you! ahead!

AFM, nothing big in terms of symptoms. Still tender boobs but its getting to be more manageable. Fatigue is there but not that bad. Anxiousness has set in though . Looking forward to my appointment on April 27th and feeling that its still too far.

8 years ago • Post starter

The bleeding and everything stopped I feel absolutely fine. boobs hurt like crazy, they did a redraw on beta and it has dropped. I'm trying hard to be positive but isn't it a bad thing to have levels decrease??

8 years ago

DMonique413, glad that the bleeding stopped. Not sure about the hCG level though...did your doctor comment on it? Could it been just a setback because of the bleeding? Will they redraw again to check your hCG? In the scientific publications, they said not to over rely on hCG levels though. You have to see the overall picture.

Hang in there! Keep us updated.

8 years ago • Post starter

They will redraw in a week, want me to wait and see so we can get accuracy on my levels. Told me to prepare for miscarriage, I may actually be out this cycle... it aches, but I guess it's the realism in it.

So happy for you ladies...If i'm out it may be another cycle or so before I try again..

to you all!

8 years ago

May I join you all? I got my BFP on April 3rd at 12DPO (I didn't test until AF was late)

EDD is December 12!

Congrats to everyone!. I'm thrilled to be here and feel incredibly blessed.

We tried for 4 months. Tempd for the last 2 (it REALLY helped).

The only difference that month was I ate 1 grapefruit a day for the 7 days leading up to O and then 1/5 a fresh pineapple (with core) the 5 days after O was confirmed. I have no idea if that was the reason but I do know for sure that the grapefruit helped tons with CM. I've never had so much in my life.

I've already had my first doctors appointment. Not much happened to be honest. He's sent me for some blood work but most of the time in Canada they don't check and recheck betas. So its a little bit less exciting. I should have my first scan in 2-3 weeks. I'll be 8-9 weeks then.

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone.

8 years ago

Congrats all!

Also due in December. EDD is December 17th and going for my 1st sono May 4th, it can't get here quick enough! This will be #2 and I'm DYING to tell people but trying to refrain.

So far, symptoms have been heartburn, severe bloating, constant peeing, and nipple tenderness! All things I didn't have our with our first. Hoping I don't get as sick.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all and I pray that we all stick around for the long haul!!!!

8 years ago

Hey everyone, i did my first ultrasound of 5 weeks today..
saw two gestational sacs...so its mostly twins..
highly excited
although doctor has said that out of twins one baby can vanish anytime..
i hope it doesnt happen though..

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo