Community post

Discussion

10 DPO - Testing to Symptoms - Everyone welcome!!

View Full Post

Hey Everyone I am 10 DPO

I am waiting to test on expected AF date. I have some mild symptoms now but just PO I was feeling a lot of cramping but now its just very mild. Breast pain - burning coming and going mild. Feeling of bloating and non stop headache. BBT has been 98.3 since O occurred. Just wanted to see what everyone else is experiencing while waiting. It is difficult to decide what is pre menstrual and actual actual conception signs.

15 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Any of you ladies get your . I am 10 dpo today but I jumped the gun and have taken so many test already and only seen negatives hoping to see some success stories and revive my hope.

User Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies! I am 9 DPO today and super tempted to try and take a test. However, I'm going to try and wait till Monday, when AF is due. This is our 2nd TTC. I had an early miscarriage this summer and decided to wait a couple months before trying again. Staying super positive about things and hating this TWW!

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I am 11 dpo...period due Sat. But I've been cramping pretty bad for the past couple days so I'm pretty sure af will be here soon. I have to say I'm devastated because I really thought this was the month. Just have to reset & prep for next month.

Baby dust to all of you!!!

8 years ago

i think I am 7dpo now but I ovulated super late CD21.
If i would have been on my normal rhythm my periods were supposed to arrive yesterday but since I ovulated late this cycle (think it is due to i stopped the pill only one cycle ago).
Hope I wont get my periods so the bean will manage to stick

Since ovulation I have had some crazy dreams and been super gassy (lovely symptom), Yesterday 6dpo I got very light pink CM and such a headache. Ive had sore nipples and very sensitive abdomen (almost sore). yesterday and today I am experienced increased saliva.. feels like im just about to drool when I speak (normally i have a pretty dry mouth so it is unusal)

We´ve been dtd almost everyday this cycle so really hope it will stick. Otherwise it wouldnt be strange if it takes longer since i stopped the pill quite recently. But If it worked this time the estimated due date would be 24th December :)

Good luck to all

8 years ago

I am 10 DPO, and I keep having this strange feeling like a burp is caught in my throat and I cant get it out. I have to keep taking deep breaths for it to come out. Anyone else having an issue like this?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo