Posts by Swtbttrfly41

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

We're Excited for our 4th pumpkin <3 December 2017

Cycle day 42 - Tested on Cycle day 39 in the evening after dinner and it was a super fast positive. Hence the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Day 38 of Cycle ??

Hey everyone so it is day 38 of my cycle and I really did not have much symptoms at all until this weekend. On ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

6 DPO group - February ? Chat

Discussion for anyone near 6 DPO for anything including symptoms to support! Please join me in discussing T ...

6 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Oh my Bladder!!!

I am not sure the exact day of O but I think it was on the 16th or 15th cycle day. the passed few days im feel ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

5 DPO ( 2 TWW)

Extreme tiredness like I am napping throughout the day and going to bed earlier and avoiding coffee which is d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

10 DPO - Testing to Symptoms - Everyone welcome!!

Hey Everyone I am 10 DPO I am waiting to test on expected AF date. I have some mild symptoms now but just P ...

15 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

up to 10 dpo

Lots of cramping for several days after O. Non stop headache since than. Dizzy at times, Nausea at times but b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

up to 10 dpo

Lots of cramping for several days after O. Non stop headache since than. Dizzy at times, Nausea at times but b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages