Community post

Discussion

TTC in my early 20's, need some encouraging

View Full Post

OK, had a chemical pregnancy last month, on CD20, 6DPO, 6 months trying now, my DH and I BD all throughout the month, during my fertile period, at least every day, sometimes more, day of ovulation posible twice, sometimes more, I'm getting really stressed or worried that I cannot concieve a child, my sister at the age of 24 had already had 3 abortions and one pregnancy she kept, I have the most wonderful nephew, she was pregnant just 3 months from being with her man, I am a happily married women, we both work, and both want a baby. My best freind fell pregnant at 18 not wanting the child but still got one, everyone says it just takes one go, but I'm failing to see that one! is obviously not my magical number, here where I live I have to go through two years of trying before fertility trials. My DH has had one and his sperm count is great. I'm just rather sad, that I would love a child and I know that it will come when it has to, and I cant control when... But It can be so frustrating that my 28 year old bosses daughter that didn't want a child and now has two. Why is it that the ones that don't want them has them, and the ones that want one have more trouble. Maybe I have the case of green eyed monster, but I need just some kind of encouragement, This month I've trying to ban myself from looking up symptoms, or OPK. Just 8 days before AF is due and trying to stay busy at work, and carry on like any old day.

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! HOPING FOR MY STICKY BEAN!!

13 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Hello Annie, We've been trying for 6months, and BD all throw my fertile week, and still nothing apart from a chemical last month, today I'm due AF so maybe she just wont turn up. I wish the best for you and your DH, but I really wouldn't get hopes too high up, It's not that you BD in the right times even thoigh that helps, it's more up to your sticky bean if it wants too stick, that your CM doesnt kill his soldiers, and that your uterus lets the egg implant amd take it to 9 months. On the most part we can't do alot but hope, wish, and wait and see.

I'm hoping the witch doesnt come today I'm so nervous... Sticky vibes and hopeful thinking!!!!

Xx best to you all xx

8 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm out now, just started spotting, but it doen't look normal, maybe just trying to keep my head up high and stay promising. How you gals doing?

How is everyone doing?? Starting a new cycle?? xx Had any luck??xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo