Posts by mirandaa

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC in my early 20's, need some encouraging

OK, had a chemical pregnancy last month, on CD20, 6DPO, 6 months trying now, my DH and I BD all throughout the ...

13 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Miixed emotions here -.-

So after another month of AF, 3days after my Birthday, My sister writes me another message, telling me she is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I just can't believe it.

So after 9 days, on the 10th day late I got my period, and after anothe ignore and very busy month, as we are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

This is soooo annoying

Finnally I want to test, 4 days late, and I'm so excited, but then PFFFFFFF, I dip my clearblue digital into m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Could this be my month??

It's four in the afternoon, I'm was due af between yesterday and today, I have to urine frequently, and I have ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Start of my journal, But far from my TTC begining

So I've decided to write a TTC journal, because I'm having a tough time, to keep up in my months, and to stay ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How many times to BabyDance to get bfp?

Obviously everyone is differnt, but is there such thing as BD'ing TOO much?? My DH has got good sperm coun ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Could this be my month??

Basically I want to know if this sounds promising, I have bad nausea, headaches, dizzyness, bloating in lower ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

OPK HELP

I've been doing the OPKS for the first time this month, between 2 and three times a day, One when I get up(Eve ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages