Community post

Discussion

Advice really needed please.....

So confused, ovulated 19 days ago. 8 days past ovulation I got really light spotting, I've had some typical symptoms so on 14 dpo I tested with frer & got a positive, faint but clearly visible. Since then I've had nothing but negetives so thought I was out this month.

Now I'm 2 days late, still no positive result and I've used hundreds of tests all different brands!

Can't help but still get my hopes up until AF shows.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Many thanks x

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry ovulated 17 days ago..... Typo!

9 years ago • Post starter

Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't want to be a downer, however I will share my similar experience

I tested 14dpo and got a positive. I had a beta that very same day and it was 100.
I started cramping 2 days later (16dpo) and just "didn't feel right" so I bought 2 more test and low and behold, I got a negative. I re-tested 17dpo and got a negative. I called my RE and voiced my concerns, and they advised me to get another beta, which I did on 18dpo and the number was 14. They said I had a chemical pregnancy ( miscarriage ).

Are you taking any supplements like progesterone? That can delay the onset of your cycle until you stop taking them.

9 years ago

Hey Tigger999, yep it was another chemical. 3rd one now, have to stop testing to early :(

Thanks for your response x

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo