Community post

Discussion

Looking for buddies!........

So, I'm going crazy! My life is just dates/tests/disappointment when monthly turns up/trying/dates/tests etc etc

I am hoping to gain some friends on here to share this with. Would be great to have people, going through the same thing, to talk to. I don't have anyone in my life who can understand what I'm going through as they're all either having or had babies and too busy for me and my problems these days.

Feels like such a lonely process this 'trying' business! My husband is very supportive but he doesn't quite understand the depth of my hormones/emotions so I can't offload on him. My best friend of many years has just had a baby (she was my main confidant) and now I barely speak to her as she's too busy.

If you fancy having sometime to moan to feel free to add me :0)

Otherwise best of luck! x

17 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Hello,
I totally understand you so put me on your list of friends. :)

User Image

9 years ago

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi lcasaloon! I would love to be your friend! I feel the way you described most of the time. How long have you and your husband been ttc?

9 years ago

Hey Robinsnest,

Thanks for the reply/add. We've been ttc since Jan 12. Becoming a real pain in the neck these days, it's taken over our lives pretty much.

How about you? x

Well DH and I have been ttc since October 2013 so this is our 10th month but only our 8th cycle. Coming off of BC in September 2013 really messed my cycles up. I feel like it has taken over my life as well, not so much DH but he does work and I don't right now so maybe that is keeping him from going insane like me. He's always kinda quiet about ttc anyway. So what CD are you on? I'm on CD 3 and my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter since using SI. My longest cycle was 53 Days but finally down to 31 days last cycle! My BFF is letting me use her OvaCue monitor this month and I am also doing BBT!

9 years ago

Hey lcsaloon

Me and DH ttc since April last year.. It's been a year of appts, meds,tests and disappointments!!

I have tried almost everything from clomid to injectables, iui and finally hysteroscopy with ovarian drilling 15days ago.. I can totally understand your state of mind as most of the times I'm feeling the same. Hope our ttc journey is sweet and short..
Feel free to add me as ur friend .. My another special friend on this very site conveived last month after a year of waiting.!!

Good luck and baby dust

Me:28 DH :30 Rx PCOD in 2008 OCT 2010 : Surprise ; Ttc since April /may 2013. 2013 :Oct-dec 3 clomid cycles (50/100mg) (cd3-7) bfn 2014 : Jan : clomid + injectables Feb : same March :clomid + injectables+ iui April : off May : polyp detected on usg June :D&C + tube clearing+ ovarian drilling +polyp removal

9 years ago

Hey robins nest,

I'm on CD27 and eagerly awaiting the next time we can try as I'm def neg this month :(

Wish I could have a more relaxed approach to this all but I just cant! It doesn't seem possible to me haha

Hi Sherzeem,

Thanks for the add/response. It really helps to learn you're not alone! I don't think it matters how long you've been trying, once you know the time is right that's it really!

Best of luck to you x

I totally understand lcsaloon! My relaxed approach has come and gone! I am eagerly waiting for my yearly checkup so we can finally get some tests done and hopefully get some help ttc UNLESS we become pregnant before then! My apt is already set up for November!

9 years ago

Hi.

I totally understand how difficult it is. For me this baby business is a roller-coaster. Have been trying to conceive on and off for 3 years now. Had a miscarriage in November and decided to start trying again now. My best friend got pregnant around the same time as me and she is about to have her baby now.
Feel free to add me for a support.

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo