Community post

Discussion

Looking for buddies!........

View Full Post

So, I'm going crazy! My life is just dates/tests/disappointment when monthly turns up/trying/dates/tests etc etc

I am hoping to gain some friends on here to share this with. Would be great to have people, going through the same thing, to talk to. I don't have anyone in my life who can understand what I'm going through as they're all either having or had babies and too busy for me and my problems these days.

Feels like such a lonely process this 'trying' business! My husband is very supportive but he doesn't quite understand the depth of my hormones/emotions so I can't offload on him. My best friend of many years has just had a baby (she was my main confidant) and now I barely speak to her as she's too busy.

If you fancy having sometime to moan to feel free to add me :0)

Otherwise best of luck! x

17 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Hi. Madzik,

Thanks for the response and add. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news in November, it must be so hard with your best friend expecting hers at the same time too. My best friend started trying a year after I'd started and fell within 6 months which was hard, it's so difficult being around what you want more than anything without actually knowing if you'll ever get it yourself.

Best of luck xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

It is difficult but i am trying to stay possitive. We can't let it overtake our lives. I hope that this time round all will be good. My sister in law had some problems conceiving and now after 3 misscarages she has a beautiful baby girl.
Thank you lcsaloon for understanding and support.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls
Just wanted to ask how far in the cycle are you.
When are you planing to test?
I don't want to test too early so will need someone to keep me company waiting it out.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Madzik! I am currently on CD 7 and waiting to O! So I have a while before testing but I am happy to be able to try again so soon! (My cycles had been pretty long and are just now back down to what one would consider normal! Last Cycle was 31 days! YAY!!) What CD are you on? And when do you plan to test?

9 years ago

Hej Robinsnest
I am on CD 14 and am pretty sure I O today. My cycles have been short recently (25days) so have about 10 more days before testing. It seems like such a long wait.
Good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm on CD5 and waiting to O too. I'm usually around CD14 too so here's hoping 100th times a charm! Haha

Wishing you both lots of luck, hoping that old stork visits soon! X

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Madzik & lcsaloon! & to y'all too!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo