Community post

Discussion

OCT 2016 Babies?

View Full Post

Hello im in my 2week wait but im praying for my Raibow baby because i miscarried last month and now this month i have a feeling i have my sticky bean . if i did get pregnant my EDD is 10/18/16 anyone else in the same boat ?

+ User Image

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 39 of 39 Replies

yes! if i have a 'sticky bean' (cool term btw) then i'll be due oct.27th! usually never had any issues with conceiving( i have two kids, preggo at 18 again at 19) i haven't been trying at all for 7 years until there was a pregnancy scare a few months ago that onset a crazy case of baby fever... with the scare i was unsure of when i ovulated...and it was only a month after taking out my mirena... part of me feels like i did conceive (symptoms) and just had a chem... or either it was what they call the 'mirena crash' but this month i 'accidentally' did the deed with hubs exactly ON ovulation day. (i say accidentally b/c it was... if it was on purpose it would've been deeding days prior and the day of! lol) however, yesterday was weird, im 8 dpo and literally saw my belly jumping i KNOW I KNOW im not foolish enough to think it was a baby but i have been feeling lots of twithing and pulling and what i hope is SYMPTOMS of a little baby bug. im more confident t his time b/c i def' did it on ovulation day and a few more days after lol. but we'll see. last time i was crushed at the bfn, and i over did it... spent way too much on tests, testing way too early... this time i tested once at 4dpo..why cuz im a lil insane that's y lol. but other than that...none. im tempted to do one now! but... i dont wanna over think it. cant help but notice every nudge of the ovary/uterus/falopian tube... swear i felt my kidney the other day. lol.

8 years ago

Cd12, ultrasound check up.... 2 follicles in my right ovary 20mm & 13mm & 2 that are (small) in my left. ClearBlue advanced opk test blinking smily face feb/13-feb /16. BD with soft up last night again today and tomorrow.. Clomid for the very first time, I was given 100mg to take cd3-8. If not pregnant in 15 days after today call back day 1 of AF for another round of clomid.... Maybe plus a trigger shot idk yet. If I do get a bfp in 15 days I have to call in for a blood test!!! Good luck. Happy Valentine's Day ladies!!!

User Image

8 years ago

So I tested today which was obviously negative because I am only like 8-9dpo and it's way too early, I thought I saw the faintest line when holding up to the light and turning the test but wouldn't show up in a picture and fiancé thought I was crazy. I decided since it wad y phone I'd upload it here to the negative image section anyways so I found dead play with the tools (because I'm crazy) and when I invert it I swear I can see the line!User Image

I didn't have any symptoms until last night really but now I have VERY sore BBs on the sides and my nipples hurt a lot which is weird for me, hard to tell though since any of this could be AF symptoms though I don't tend to get these symptoms. I think I might be hoping so much I see a line because we decided if this isn't our cycle we are going to take a break from TTC, I don't really want to but it is a lot of stress and I understand where he is coming from :(

Goodluck everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi There.. well I'm on 9DPO and have had sore bbs and nausea since 3dpo which died off a little in the afternoons but today I've woken up and my bbs are horrenously sore :))) xx

Had a m/c in Dec and waited for a cycle so this ould be our 1st month trying :) fingers crossed for our Rainbow baby xxx

Going to try my best to hold off testing until this weekend as theres still a chance af will show up (due 18th - 21st.. not 100% due to the m/c)

User Image TO US ALL Xxx

8 years ago

10dpo and negative today. I know it's still possibly too early but I think I'm out this month... :( Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

10dpo and negative today. I know it's still possibly too early but I think I'm out this month... :( Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

8 years ago

I'm currently 5 DPO, no symptoms at all whatsoever, but really hoping we conceived this month. We bd only once that week but right on my ovulation day (I happened to have an ultrasound right on that day and the doctor confirmed that I was ovulating). Hoping for a November baby :)

8 years ago

AF started a day early this month for me! Was pretty upset but the day of ovulation which was Tuesday for me hubby and i were baby dancing so I'm not sure what will happen this month for me

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo