Community post

Discussion

OCT 2016 Babies?

View Full Post

Hello im in my 2week wait but im praying for my Raibow baby because i miscarried last month and now this month i have a feeling i have my sticky bean . if i did get pregnant my EDD is 10/18/16 anyone else in the same boat ?

+ User Image

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 39 Replies | Last Page

I'm 3dpo so still very early in the tww!!
If I conceive this cycle I would be due October 28th!!
Been trying for 6 months and 4 on clomid so I'm ready to have this bean stick already!
Baby dust to all!!

8 years ago

I still haven't gotten a positive (several negatives in early testing, since I'm a minor POAS addict. :P ), but I'm still hopeful, even though I know I should be prepared for AF to come swooping in yet again. :/

Praying for a BFP on Valentines to show my husband. <3 I'm forcing myself to not take another test until the 13th, then I'll have a day to refocus and just enjoy a romantic day with the hubby if it's still negative......

If I'm pregnant though, my due date would be between October 13th and 20th, I think (depending on exact ovulation day), and MY birthday is Oct 23rd, so that would be the best birthday present ever!

8 years ago

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the next cycle, so I won't have auch disappointment when af arrives. I'm 10piui, 11 days post trigger, I thought my trigger was gone after this mornings test, but I don't know now because the hpt early this evening was vvf positive. Ugh this trigger is driving me crazy. Hopefully one of you will have some good news for us soon!

8 years ago

Today is my last dose of clomid 100mg , It's my very first time being on clomid and I took it from Cd 3 to cd 8 (yes #6 days) idk why... I'm on fertility supplements and 3 daily vitamins. I took 600mg mucinex extended release with ONLY guaifenesin for an ingredient!!!! I have healthy regular cycles, I personally think a short LP, I also have a retroverted retroflexed uterus and have been pregnant once in 2006. But lost to a miscarriage around 9 weeks. My husband and I are ttc baby number 1!!! I've started using opks cd8. I go in February 14 for an U/S to check on ovulation. Not sure what's happening after that. Normal fertility calculators say ovulation will be between cd10 & cd15 but accur February 17th....... Definitely trying on all fours from now on... After almost 2 years of only missionary and still no bfp... This tiny little detail I forgot about could have been my biggest problem with ttc, our test results came back with good numbers. This will be the best gift in life period if I can finally bring a baby into my family. prayers for us all!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Big hopes for you Tessa! Are you considering doing an IUI or just TI? This recent IUI cycle I got my natural surge on cd 13. I took my trigger shot anyway. We've done one with TI and one IUI, both with Femara.

I'm 11dpiui today. Waiting for af so I can at least have some wine without guilt! Lol. Some news we received today that could be exciting is that DH employer is switching insurance carrier's this April. I'm hoping for potentially good infertility coverage so we can attempt IVF #2!

8 years ago

Hi everyone, I am 5dpo today, think I ovulated on the 6th or 7th based on OPKs. We BD'd on the 3rd & 4th as well as the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. Hoping we caught the egg! This is my first cycle using preseed and my 2nd using fertilitea which I actually noticed last cycle and this cycle that I ovulated much earlier! My cycles usually vary anywhere from 23-88 days so it's usually a pain to pinpoint ovulation but these last two cycles I ovulated on CD 19 and CD 16 so much shorter cycles than usual and one right after the other so I am cautiously optimistic. I know if I am pregnant I haven't even implanted yet, this part of the TWW is the hardest for me! If I am pregnant the online calculators put my due date on the 28th of October, would love to have a Halloween baby!

User Image

8 years ago

Hello Karamell, how was the trigger shot? My doctor has pretty much been the most amazing person alive during this and whatever she suggests after my u/s check up this Sunday I'll go along with it. I'm considering it this cycle but can't decide if it'll be more effective to take a trigger shot when using iui.... Yes.. I'm keeping high sprints and even higher hopes for us to get our precious babies. I've spent too many years complaining about every other pregnant women around me, that's unhealthy and not the way to go about ttc. It o it hurts you. What's your test say for today ? My opks are vvfp!! But I'm entering my fertil window.

User Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

So I'm 6dpo as of today. I'm feeling about 50/50. I've had some odd symptoms that I haven't noticed before, such as twinges in my abd area, gas like you wouldn't believe, and feeling super tired. DH thinks it's going to be a yes because of my after work naps and our dog being super protective of me. I'm trying to be neutral, I don't want to get my hopes up.

Beautylicious- I sure hop this is your month!

Jess- I've heard mixed reviews about preseed, whats your opinion so far?

Karamell- I don't know so much about the trigger shots, DH and I just started trying. I am glad you have the help of fertility treatments but I can imagine seeing all those positives and not knowing if they are real or not :( I hope you get a BFP soon! And hopefully insurance will help!!

Tessa- It's always fun to switch it up ;)

Emily- I plan on testing V-day too even though it might be too early, what a wonderful suprise that would be.

8 years ago

Audnaz,

This is our first cycle using preseed I find it pretty much works like any other lubricant, there is the option to use it with an internal applicator which we did try once but we generally have been using it like a regular lubricant. It's like waterbased and doesn't smell great or bad just kind of like plastic. Hopefully it will work for us!!

I'm going a little crazy, we have not been protecting from pregnancy but not actively trying for over a year (must admit I was trying a bit more than him haha) but actively trying for about 3 months it's difficult with irregular cycles. I shouldn't be testing until the 20th but maybe I'll test early on valentine's day, wouldn't that be nice? I have a bunch of cheapies anyway!

User Image

8 years ago

The trigger shot for me is easy peasy. It's just an extra boost to help through ovulation. Totally up to you and your RE if you take one. Its most beneficial in releasing all of your mature eggs if you have more than one. I had a good ovulation, my progesterone 6dpo was 20.6. I feel like im getting a good luteal phase as well this cycle. Last cycle was only 25 days for me, first time EVER! Usually I'm 27 to 29.

Im 12dpiui today and my hpt looked neg this morning! I'm not experiencing any af symptoms the last few days.im really not optimistic about this cycle, and I'm just ready to move forward with af and start making plans for IVF#2 if we have the coverage. If not, IUI #2... the only real anxiety I have is having another SIS done if we do another IVF, sonce its been >1 year.

I really hope you ladies have a smooth tww, just do all the research you can, and write down questions and concerns for your docs. Every little symptom can drive you nuts, but the more you learn about your body, the better prepared you will be for future cycles.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo