Discussion

NOVEMBER 2016

View Full Post

Ttc for November 2016 babies

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 111 Replies | Last Page

mrsbeefy305 CONGRATULATIONS that looks like a BFP to me!!!

8 years ago

Anyone else O'ing today or tomorrow . Maybe it's where I am getting older but my pain is truly intense on both sides and in my back ?

8 years ago

I'm O'ing since last night I believe. I had a lot of pain last month, but this month I haven't at all. But I have ovarian cysts so that might be a good thing - I think the cysts were getting in the way of ovulating.

8 years ago

MyrsBeefy - that's definitely a positive and good for so early. Best wishes to you!

8 years ago

hello everyone!
I'm jumping in too, cuz I just need to be able to talk to someone ...My family is farr far away...
I'm on cd 18 and took femara this month.And so for no + opk .I told myself if nothing happens this month, a need a break, no opk, no nothing.
But still waiting, I have a longer cycle...
I really wish you all the best!!

8 years ago

Calvingirl I am thinking cysts too . Today no pain at all but of course ovulation should be over . Let the TWW begin

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I am joining this club since I got my BFP 2 days ago on 11 dpo (now 13 dpo).

I'm 25 years and this will be our first. We weren't actively trying I just casually mentioned that i was ovulating that day so we decided to try and boom, two weeks later a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I've been cramping for the past few days, stuffy nose is gone and now nausea is kicking in. Anyway hubby and I are very excited and I praying for a healthy pregnancy.

8 years ago

Congrats @elias how many days is your cycle im 10 dpo and want to test so bad today

8 years ago

Congrats Eliasbean !!!!

8 years ago

Ugh TWW. And Testing time will be right before a business trip, so I'll either be happy and not want to leave my husband for a week to go pretend to drink with all my co-workers (who it'd be too early to tell) or I'll be super depressed and go get sh*tfaced with them and embarrass myself.

This process blows.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo