Discussion

NOVEMBER 2016

View Full Post

Ttc for November 2016 babies

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Thanks but i tried all that already going to get betas to rule out this faint i keeo getting posted another pic ..breast still hurt still spotting dark red now thought this was the month im 21 and have the hardest time trying its only going to get worse ...congrats and goodluck ladies its been nice

8 years ago

Xoxox - you're only 21? Go ahead a take a break then. You never know how you'll feel at 30 or 40 - your body changes and there might be something going on now hormonally that your body will regulate as you get older. But if not, If you really think you can't get pregnant, then you never have to worry about birth control again.

Hope your betas give you some info...

8 years ago

8 DPO for me . Still peeing a lot . That's really my only symptom . Tested negative for bladder infection . Dr did comment the tiniest bit of bacteria noted . Maybe this is why I am peeing a lot and having the full bladder feeling . No pain at all . Love seeing all the BFPs. I'm so sorry for those who didn't get theirs or who are expericing loss

8 years ago

9 dpo...BFNs so far, but I'm not discouraged yet. Peeing a lot too and my uterus just feels like something is there.

8 years ago

Calvingirl .. Do you check your CP ??? I can't reach mine and haven't been able to for three days now. Still going to bathroom a lot . Haven't rested good all week but am tired . Any other symptoms for you ? I did buy three tests today so I guess I will testing in the morning

8 years ago

@kresslove Congrstulations!

@mommy2016 I'm so sorry AF showed up. Good luck next cycle!

@wishingforviolet you're the sweetest! I still have a wicked cough but enduring the TWW!

@xoxo I'm with Calvingirl, take a break but don't lose faith. God is wonderful and merciful. I know this because I was able to conceive in my mid-40s after trying for a long time.

@calvingirl & Kentuckygirl - good luck ladies. I hope you too get your BFPs this cycle!

@pinkster - where are you? Did you get your BFP and I missed it?

AFM - I'm 5 DPO and I don't have any symptoms. Nothing zippo nada and my instincts are telling me I'm out this cycle, which wouldn't surprise me as we were so sick at around O that we only BD twice. Time will tell though - AF is due next Friday so I won't even test until then.

I hope I didn't miss anybody - have a great weekend all!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

8 years ago

Sorry prayin4alil1, Im still reading the thread here but been on another forum, Im 11dpo today and gutted got a this morn and been crying most day on and off, my emotions/moods have been a bit all over the place which isnt like me, but I put it all down to the clomid now, mega sore hard boobs, sensitive nipples like hot poker at times??? and swollen down low, still think its all clomid, will test again sun/mon prob, AF due Wed, I really thought when I had the implantation dip and spotting last sun 6dpo we'd cracked it but maybe not now, love n luck to all of you, this is mega tough ladies, hang in there, good for you though prayin4lil1 for not testing til later -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Praying4alil1.... I had no symtpoms at all with first two pregnancies . Hang tight . No implantation yet . Do you temp ?? I never have .

Good luck and baby dust to all

8 years ago

Prayingforalil1- Thank you. Fx that this is your cycle. It's still early so hang in there.
Pinkster- your symptoms sound promising. Good luck!

8 years ago

Thank you Kresslove, thats a lovely pos you got there, when did you first get your pos opk? Congratulations lovely -x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo