Discussion

NOVEMBER 2016

View Full Post

Ttc for November 2016 babies

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 111 Replies | Last Page

AF is finallyyyyyy here! Never thought I would be this happy about . On to my first clomid cycle...yippeee! Hopefully I only need ONE clomid cycle :) how are the rest of you ladies?

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I'm on my second round of clomid days 4-8 also hoping for a November baby , clomid did make me ov last month (whoohoo!!) but no bfp I got abit obsessed last month with opks and preg test ( altogether I took 28 tests ) all I could think about was getting positives , so this month I have banned myself from poas and only allowing my self to take a preg test if af is late , so far I'm on cd 10 I feel a lot more relaxed this time and I'm going to enjoy each day as they come instead of wishing time away , hope you all get your good news soon , xxxxxxxxx

8 years ago

Aww that's great Avaann! Hope this cycle works for you! :)
Hayleyg I am the same with tests so I didn't buy any to stop myself from being tempted lol I just get obsessed.
I am on cd 7 now, took my last clomid pill last night. I had painful twinges in my ovaries, especially the right side from cd3. Yesterday and today the pains have been a bit stronger and it was making me worry cause I didn't have any symptoms when I used it before. It was making me worry about being overstimulated and having multiples lol but from what I have read online it seems quite common to have little aches and pains.

8 years ago

Hiya ladies, still no AF for me arghh day 32 17dpo, temp gone down a tiny bit so maybe a good sign, never been so late but still neg tests, want to join you ladies with the Clomid, yes Mrsk other people on other forums have mentioned stomach aches n pains so its prob a good sign, thats it working and doing its job yay, also to Hayleyg, I cant wait to join you ladies with the Clomid, should be exciting also Avaann this should be an exciting clomid month for us all
Hope all ok with you aquapd and wishingforviolet -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

AF here ouchy but can start the Clomid tom yay -x-x-

8 years ago

got me this morning. CD1 for me now. WishingforViolet, I'm kinda where you are. I'm going to NTNP this cycle too. I need a break from all the charting and pills and pressure. Plus, we have a (excuse me) shit ton of November babies in my family and I think they'd actually get mad at me if I had another. Birthdays on 10, 24 (2x), 25, 26, 28, Dec 2.

Not that I'd care if I got a baby - but I need a break anyway.
everyone!

8 years ago

So I haven't been on here since November. My husband and I hadn't tried since then, he had a medical emergency so we haven't been able to try until this week. I actually think the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet was because of what was wrong with him. Fingers crossed that everything's good now and we will be pregnant in the next month or so. If not, looks like I'll need to change my name again. Lol. As more time goes on it gets harder and harder mentally to deal with it but the last 2 months have been a nice break from the pressure.

to everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Pinkster that's great! Glad you can finally get started! :) good luck to all the other ladies too! Hope this is your month. Xx

8 years ago

Aww bless you mommy2016, I really hope this is your time and yes sometimes it does all get a bit much and we need a break, all we want is that one chance, that one BD and that one little embryo to do its magic and our dreams will come true so after 2 years on n off Im not ready to give up yet
Sorry calvingirl arrived, it got us all but onwards and upwards my lovely and we will be BDing around the same time
Thank you MrsK, taken 2 tabs so far, no side affects as yet yay Love n luck to all

8 years ago

HI all. May I join you this month? I followed your October 2016 Baby thread and was hesitant to jump in but here I am! I'm 45 and trying for 2. Was really hoping for an October baby-as January - I feel is our lucky month - BUT I'm pretty sure I'm out. My temperature dropped considerably today and I'm spotting although no terribly.

I wish all of us tons of baby dust and the best of luck this Month!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo