Discussion

NOVEMBER 2016

View Full Post

Ttc for November 2016 babies

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Pinkster- thanks! I don't use opk, and I wasn't charting. This was my chill out cycle. Lol. I'm not sure how many dpo I was when I got the bfp.

8 years ago

I'm still feeling crappy. Checked my cervix once when it was low enough to reach and it had a pretty big nodule on it that's making me nervous. Still nice and hard though, and apparently that's good but I'm still 5 days away from AF. I'll have my OB check it out once I find out if I'm out or in this cycle. I've taken tests every day and they are BFNs, but I took one today this afternoon because pee was really dark. I was really dehydrated, so hey! Why not test. I think I might see something there....I'm 10dpo I think but because I didn't temp, I could be a day off and be only 9 dpo. My AF isn't due till Friday.

Check it out - it's in my pictures. Let me know if it's line eye or not.

8 years ago

Calvingirl- I see a shadow also, but I'm a little unsure. I hate the new frer as they tend to give evaps in the same area you'd expect a positive line. It's still pretty early to test, but fx for you! I took a frer 3 days prior to my bfp with dollar store cheapie, and I got a super faint line like yours, but it disappeared within 10 mins.

Fx

8 years ago

Calvingirl did you test again ???

8 years ago

@pinkster - I totally hear you but I believe 10 DPO is still a bit early for most - yes, some people do get their bFP early but that's really the exception and not the rule. Your symptoms sound so promising. Let us know when you test again. I wish you the best of luck. I'm rooting for you!

@kresslove - thank you!

@kentuckygirl - yes I do temp although I was sick this cycle so my temps have been all over the place. I didn't have any symptoms with my DD either but there was a certain feeling that I'm lacking now but with that said I know God has the last word so I hope he's feeling generous this cycle!

@calvingirl - there seems to be something there but honestly I just had my yearly eye checkup so my eyes are a bit blurry. Did you test again?

AFM - I'm 8dpo today and my temps are all over the place. In fact, I feel a bit crampy like AF is on its way. AF is due Friday or Saturday so I will wait to test until then.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

8 years ago

Eliasbean disneygirl90 RayLyn KressLove Our due dates are all around the same time! When is your first appointment? I go tomorrow and I'm going to beg them to give me an ultrasound to confirm normal development @ 6 wks. My first pregnancy last year was a partial-molar pregnancy and I went through 6 months of chemo and then 6 months of waiting. I want to be excited about this pregnancy but I am jaded from my first horrible experience. I think if I am able to have some reassurance and close monitoring I may be eventually able to enjoy it, but I worry it will never be the same I just want to feel happy about it!

Good Luck to everyone out there still in the TWW - any new results? Lets see the !!!!

For those with Has anyone moved over to countdownmypregnancy DOT com?

User Image

8 years ago

I've been testing since then and although I'm getting faint lines, they are disappearing. This happened to me once before and my OB said I tend to get fibroid uterine cysts that can actually produce naturally HSG up to 4 or 5ml, and these tests can be sensitive enough to pick it up - but if it doesn't go up every day, it's not a pregnancy.

Pretty sure I'm out, guys. I started spotting pink yesterday and although AF is still 3 days away, I highly doubt it's IB. It's probably a short cycle and I'll start today or tomorrow.

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all the others. I'm going to go be depressed now. :)

8 years ago

Mrsbeefy305- Thank you hun! My first visit isn't until the end of March at 8 weeks :-( doc said he wants to "see" what's going on, and there's not much to see at 6 weeks. I'm anxious for the visit because I had two miscarriages last year. I'm worried that I may have to get my cervix sewn together, or be put on 'light duty' for the remainder of the pregnancy. I took another dollar store cheapie yesterday, and the test line is a tad bit darker than the control! It's on my page if anyone wants to take a look. The only symptoms I'm having are extreme hunger, mild fatigue, and sore boobs. Hopefully this will be the best pregnancy ever! Lol. I'm not so fond of countdownmypregnancy so I didn't transfer over.
I want to see more !!
Calvingirl- Sorry to hear that hun. That must be hard, especially on the months you feel pg but aren't sure if the vfp are true positives.

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm 4dpo and full blown into the tww crazy-head-games. I have had an iud for the past 6.5 years (the age of my youngest) and when I had it removed last September it lit the fire of my biological clock in a VERY unexpected way. So my hubby and I are giving it the ol college try and throwing reason to the wind. I don't know how I can wait for af to arrive/not arrive without losing my mind. I sort of feel like this is our last chance before closing the door on future babies in our house.

8 years ago

@mrsbeefy - congrats again! How did your app go?

@calvingirl - I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel.

@kentuckygirl - where are you? Did you test?

@dreams - welcome & good luck this cycle!

AFM - I'm 11 DOP and I have no will power. I talked a lot and try to convince myself that I'm out and thus no testing until AF is due but I just can't wait it out. Ugh. So I tested last night and this morning and nothing. Tests are stark white. My temp is still high but it usually doesn't go down until AF is due which is tomorrow so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies on the tww. We need some BFP here!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo