Community post

Discussion

6 months of ttc and bding everyday this month lol

Well this is my 6th cycle of ttc baby #2...So tired of this...I'm 25 this month and I thought this would be easy...Im on cd13 with a 28 day cycle, suppose to O on 11-11-11...I admit I've had 2 abortions which some of you might hate me for...Hey certain circumstances and things happen...anyways I'll let God and god only judge me for my actions...But now me and the bf are ready to work on #2...we've been trying so hard it seems like forever...but my only thing is I don't chart my bbt...We are pretty good with the sex thing of course we're still young and having fun lol...Maybe its because we have to much sex lol...idk...I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but i've been having sore breast the past 2 days...kinda weird...I've bd'd the 5th, 7,8 and today...three more days to go lol... to all of us...

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Good luck to you!!!

User Image

12 years ago

thank you...we all need all the luck we can get and prayers lol...

12 years ago • Post starter

I know thats right lol

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo