Community post

Discussion

Hey every body!,

View Full Post

Just would like to say hello to all you lovely ladies ttc, my dh and I are currently ttc and have been for 14 months,
Is there any chart stalkers that would like to stalk my chart and give me your opinions please.
This is my first month that ff have gave me crosshairs, I've been charting for 3 months.
Where can I post my chart just realised I can't add picture to this ????
Many thanx in advance xx

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

I'm only 9 dpo today, so as expected bfn. Now that I POAS though, I can make myself wait a couple more days...I think. My bbs got sore overnight. Lol I had some pain in my calves last night & had to get up to pee a few times. I have a little bit of an upset stomach this morning. Everything else is about the same for the most part.
Don't lose hope just yet... it's not over until AF shows. How are you feeling? Anything new yet as far as symptoms?

8 years ago

Lol I say that everyday but still end up poas as soon as I wake up!
Been really dizzy and actually been sick today, my nose is running for England and have head ache most of the day.Today has been my hardest day coping with all these complaint I'm usually fit and healthy, looking forward to bed time.
It's still early days don't give up just yet like you say not over till the witch arrives just fingers crossed she doesn't for both of us!
Mine is due sat/sun according to my 2 apps,
Let's see what the weekend brings hopefully a BFP!

8 years ago • Post starter

Well keep me posted. I'll kmfx for that bfp for us!!

8 years ago

Hey
How you feeling?? I'm out this month af is here. Been to the doctors and I have an ear infection, that's the reason I been dizzy and not feeling great!!

I'm sorry sweetie. AF is definitely not what I was hoping for. I'm feeling ok. I had an unusual amount of energy yesterday afternoon but it totally disappeared around 7 pm. I had a huge temp jump this morning but tested & of course, bfn. I'll test again on Monday if my temps stay up. Other than that, still some pinching by my left ovary, mild cramps every once in awhile but only for a short time. I'm still not due for AF for another 4 or 5 days so hoping it's just still to early to tell. I was up every couple hours last night to pee so my fmu was kind of diluted since I had just peed about 2 hours before & was extremely thirsty so had drank a ton in between. I will kmfx this next cycle will be your bfp one.

8 years ago

Hey how are you doing?!
Any happy updates for me??
Sorry not replied any earlier I have been really in well!!
Hope you have some good news?

No happy updates. AF still isn't here though. My temps is still down a bit but still above cover line. I'm due to start tomorrow but no usual cramps yet either. With my temps down a bit though, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month as well. Now I'm just waiting for AF to just get here so I can start again. Lol I'm feeling pretty melancholy today but that could just be pre af.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

8 years ago

Aww looks like we both trying again next month tho me and my dh have decided to have a month off as its stressing us both out to much!! I'll keep my fxd for you X good luck x

Thanks hun. Gl to us both next month. Keep in touch & keep me posted. As for a break, sometimes you need one. Who knows, maybe a month of not consciously trying will be your bfp month!! I'll kmfx for you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo