Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 89 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies it seems like AF was just being the witch she is and is showing up late. Now I'm just hoping that she stops by the time were in Maui. But that's in 3 days so I guess we'll see. She would really hinder the romantic part of this trip lol. DH also said he doesn't want me getting eaten by a shark.
But time to enjoy a vacation than try again for baby
Hoping this doesn't screw up my cycle too much. I've never gone 34 days before. So FX the 28 day cycle returns or that o still ovulate normally.

8 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that mikesgirl :( wishing u all the luck next cycle! And have fun in Maui

8 years ago • Post starter

Well it's O week according to my App and my CM seems pretty on point as well. FX this is my month. Semi worried due to late AF last cycle. But Vacation was amazing and helped us both relax. So maybe that's what we needed.

8 years ago

Hi all..I'm also having all the aches and soreness from after ovulation..I'm not sure if it's period cramps or pregnancy.. I'm ttc my 2nd..back pain killing me and I feel so exhausted after mid day..my breastfeeding feel so sore..I'm afraid to test yet..might get bfn..hoping to hit the 6 day mark to test..gd luck ladies..

8 years ago

8 days until AF is supposed to come. Trying to not symptom spot or think about it too much to avoid being disappointed of the witch comes. So far only thing that I've noticed without looking for symptoms is my nipples feel weird/sore and I have very mild cramp sensations.

8 years ago

Welcome Rita, wishing u the best this cycle! Keep us updated

Mikesgirl- glad to hear vacation was good! Been to Maui myself, I'm more of a hiking person than a beach person but it was soo beautiful u would have to be crazy not to love it. Back on the tww I see, 8 days!! I'll be counting down with u, make sure to post pictures of the HPTs.

Good luck ladies!

Hopeful - yes back to the Dreaded TWW. Had some mild cramping like AF earlier today. But it seems to be gone now. Heavy cm leaving little spots I panties which is weird and gross haha. Esp aonce I don't normally have much if any. Trying not to symptom spot this month. Just noting the annoyances/pains. But not looking into anything as a sign until I test. Going to try to wait out the full 8 days. But we will see how I feel as it gets closer. Been picking up overtime at work to make the days go by faster.
I have one FRER left over from last month that stares me down every time I go into my bathroom at home. If o give in I'm not allowing myself to use it until Saturday at the earliest.

8 years ago

Hey mikesgirl! How r u doing? Did u end up testing yet?

Good morning. When I was going to test the witch showed up. I called dr and they said my body may still be out of whack from he ectopic pregnancy in July. We had to end that pg on aug 22nd. And I took b/c from that day until mid December to try to get my body back on a cycle. This month AF is finally back to normal/ semi heavy. And was right on time. So I'm hoping that's a good sign for conceiving this month. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on with my body. I'm just hoping I ovulate.

8 years ago

Sorry to hear that :( keep me updated for next month! All fingers crossed for u!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo