Community post

Discussion

Anybody getting AF in the next couple days and has symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey ladies, looking for someone to share pregnancy symptoms with.

I'm suppose to get AF anywhere between Sunday and Tuesday and have some pregnancy symptoms.

-Sore breast and nipples for almost two weeks now
-Temperature between 97:5 and 97.8 the last couple days
-Pelvic pain

I've been testing once a day the past 5 days and so far I have several BFNs and a really really faint second line but today not faint second line so I'm thinking maybe it was an evap yesterday. I uploaded the picture so u can check it out if u want and tell me what u think.

Anybody else got any symptoms they wana share and obsess about? Lol :)

89 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 89 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone , I'm a newbie to this forum , just looking for support from women going through the same thing ,AF due Saturday I'm currently on cd 11 I have a major poas addiction lol I'm driving my self mad , I took clomid for the first time this cycle as I don't ov on my own often . I had +opk on cd16 which was amazing as I have never ever had one before and have been off bc for 3.5 years with the view that nature would take its course , obviously not the case and I need a little help . I have tested every day since 6dpo lol I knew it was way too early but couldn't help my self . I have resisted today at least. Good luck to every one ????

8 years ago

Hello all! And welcome newcomers!

Mackie- I would go to the doc and get a blood test, they are more reliable than HPTs and might get to the bottom of wats going on.

Melissa- It might still be too early hun, I say if u can wait, test again on the day AF is suppose to show. I took like 15 HPTs before I got my BFP and it was a faint one ON the day AF was suppose to show.

Mikesgirl- u couldn't have said it better! Until that witch comes there is still hope girls!!

Hayley- so happy about ur +OPK! And hoping this is ur month too! I'm also a poas addict and tested as soon as i could but had many many negatives before that positive so don't get discouraged.

I have my fingers crossed for all of u, keep us updated!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hope2bemom - Sonyat - Sain: any updates?

Update:
Woke up this morning feeling like something was dripping. Thought for sure it was AF. Ran to bathroom... But nothing. Not even a speck of pink. Phew (for now)
Still have twingy bubbly feeling on left side. Boobs sore. A few new pimples (eww). Checked cm. still not much of it but what there is is a creamy color and kindof tacky/sticky to the touch. Cervix is so high this am I can barely reach it. Got nausea while brushing teeth. Gums bled a little.
Hoping these are all good signs. Fx that witch doesn't come while I'm at work. I'm more anxious today than I have been this whole TWW

8 years ago

HopefullyAMommy- congrats hun! So glad that you have finally seen your BFP!

8 years ago

Still no sign of AF. About to go to the store and pick up some cheapies. That way I can test tonight without using one of the expensive ones. Will also test again in the AM assuming AF isn't going to come

8 years ago

Thank u kresslove!

Mikesgirl- ek! So excited for u, keep us posted!! And post pictures if u can!

Still no AF. And tested BFN this morning.
So confused

8 years ago

Im sorry mikesgirl, can u post pictures? Cuz ur other HPT looked positive..
If u feel pregnant I really would suggest that u get the first response because I kept having negative or very fain evap looking lines until I tested with a frer two days after missed period and a very clear but still faint positive.
U can look at my HPTs and see that my blue dye test looks just like ur blue dye test, very faint.

I'll get a pic up of the cheapie. And I have some first responses at home. I'm going to wait until Sunday to test. Took a first response on Wednesday night and it was a very clear BFN. Don't want to waste them

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo