Community post

Discussion

July 20th CD1 cycle buddies!!

View Full Post

Today is CD 1 for me & I'm looking for some cycle buddies to keep each other company :)

53 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Just checking in! How's everyone doing today?

I'm okay. Sore bbs, darker than normal nipples, bloating/gas, I'm EXHAUSTED, and increased & creamy cm.

Keeping my for everyone!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Well I took a hpt this am with FMU and as it was developing it was positve and stayed positive but after about 10 minutes the test line began to fade and then disappeared complete ð??ª I have never once had this happen to me!!! It was a test the doc gave me ...called Alice pregnancy test high sensitivity ...I went to the store and bought frer and I'm taking one in the am with FMU ...I hope I get my bfp and it doesn't end in another mc....how is everyone else doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

well this sounds like you got a positive to me!!!!!!!!!! keeping my fingers crossed let us know how the test comes out!!!!! heres to

9 years ago

Well I took a frer hpt this morning and it was but I'm not out till the shows her ugly face!! I still have tons of faith that I will get my bfp this cycle but If not I'm okay with it to because my dh and I are planning to adopt so if no I still have a chance at being a mommy in about 6 months!!!

well that is wonderful to hear!! I still hope you get your bfp!! I took my first hpt today dpo 7 and it was neg. its still early so I am hoping!! Best wishes to all good Luck!

9 years ago

Hi, ladies! Just checking in!

I'm officially out for my 7/20 cycle, because showed up today.

I'll keep checking in here, periodically, so keep in touch! I hope that you're all doing well!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I've been silent... Work has been stressful and tiring we me out!! I'm on 13 dpo and af is due to show tomorrow but no signs yet. I have refused to test again till Saturday if af doesn't show(which I hope) sorry to hear that af showed for you bookish :( that sucks!!! Keep your head up tho! You will get your bfp soon!!!

Well damn I'm out now .....the showed up this morning ...I convinced my doc to do one more round of IuI W/ clomid and maybe the trigger shot!! I have a appt sept 2nd....so it works this time!

Aw, dang hon! I'm glad your doc is willing to give IUI another chance. I'll be stalking you!

I'm CD8 and itching for my OPK's and HPT's to arrive in the mail. I ordered a crap ton of them. Fingers crossed!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

I also bought a crap ton of ov & hpt last night on eBay lol!!! But omg this is so freaking weird!!! I seriously thought af was here because this morning when I wiped there was a tidy amount of pinkish blood so thought it was the start but I usually start bleeding and continue to bleed ...but i just checked and NOTHING TMI!!!! You no those long q tip looking things that doctors have in there office!?!? Well I like to "steal" them to check my cm n all...so I did that and there was nothing but a nasty milky icky white thick discharge on it!!! No blood at all!!!! Ugh wth now I'm so confused!!! Is it af or not!?!?!?! I doubt it could be IB since af was due yesterday

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo