Community post

Discussion

July 20th CD1 cycle buddies!!

View Full Post

Today is CD 1 for me & I'm looking for some cycle buddies to keep each other company :)

53 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 53 Replies | Last Page

MissCarol- I'll test for my bfp Saturday FMU ...ugh I really hopes I get my !!!
Jjohnson- thank you ...it took it's tolls on myself & dh but I'm so glad we got thru it not once but twice.... We were extremely broken after our losses but I truly believe without those tragedies we would not be where we are today...I am the happiest I've ever been with him & I'm so glad I had him by my side during those times....it has made our marriage stronger & now I know how my husband handles tough situations

9 years ago • Post starter

MissCarol I have not ovulated yet been testing a couple days no positives tested 2 times a day! my BBT has not really changed either! so I hoping soon I test a lot lol!! but have to ovulate to get pg. Good to hear the meds have worked for you my ob gave me the clomid I really really want it to work!! after 2 yrs I'm excited to try something else, I'm 31 now and I never thought it would be so hard. You should be able to test in a couple of days hope you get a bfp!
ybelow11- that's wonderful that you know you guys can handle anything. Sounds like you guys are more than ready for a happy ending I hope you get you bfp on Saturday!
Good luck to all thinking positive thoughts

9 years ago

I hope we all get our bfps!!!! That would be amazing!!!
Jjohnson- how long are your cycles? My average is about 25-28 days

So do I! I hope we all do to. I don't know they gave me provera to start one this month I don't not had a after in 6 months. They think I have had pcos for years and now it's having symptoms. I got pregnant at 18 with out trying. But they told me that the older I am the harder it will be. Before I could go 50 to 70 days in a cycle so I'm not sure. Still waiting if this dose doesn't work I think he said he would up it to 100mg. I'm only on cd 15 now so I think I just have to wait it out.

9 years ago

got a +opk this evening YAY!!! have been feeling a pinch in my side all day:) Hope you ladies GOT your BFP this month!! Good luck

9 years ago

YAY !!!! I hope this month all three of us get our bfps!!!! I'm 4dpo and this tww is absolutely killllllinnnng me....I have never had any issues with my tww waits going by so slow...but goodness this one is dragging ass!!! I wish Saturday would hurry up so I can test ð??¥ I really need to start a evening hobby so I'm not always thinking about it

Can I jump in?

I'm cd 17 (cd 1 on 20 July), 4 dpo. that doesn't show when she's due next Friday and I get a .

DH and I had an early, natural mc on 20 June (~5w), so this is our first cycle back at it.

for everyone!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Yep I'm on cd 17 too!!! I miscalculated n thought I was cd 16!!! I'm 5dpo and af is due on or around august 14th but she doesn't show!!! Sorry to hear about your mc I know from experience it is a very emotional time especially if you have been ttc for a while ...dh and I have been ttc for almost 3 years ...I just hope we don't have to try much longer & I get my bfp as well as everyone

Yeah I am only one day in and its killing me!!! I really hope this first month with clomid works! Well Saturday is my birthday so I hope it brings you luck!! Bookish I hope this is your month too. keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, here's to getting our bfp's. Good luck ladies

9 years ago

jjohnson0809 - That would be an AWESOME birthday present!! I hope you get your !

ybelow11 - Thank you! It means a lot to just have people who I can talk to about this stuff. My DH doesn't understand everything and I can't talk to my BFF about it, because when I get my , we're going to keep it to ourselves until after 12 weeks. Especially in light of our loss in June.

& to all of you, ladies! I hope we all get our this cycle! Either way, we've got cycle buddies, now!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo