Community post

Discussion

Any one else around 5dpo also???

View Full Post

Hello All!
I am TTC #2 , I am 5dpo and will be taking my first test in about 8 days...the wait is killing me!!! lol and I am looking to see if any one else is about the same as me so we can support one another and all that fun stuff! Wishing you all lots of and sooon to be 's!!!

37 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

My O date was changed from CD34 to CD38. So as of today I'm 9DPO. I tested on Friday, before it changed and got a BFN. Now I'm hoping that was just because it was to early. I'm going to test this next weekend if AF doesn't show up before then.

TTC #2

8 years ago

Scuba, I have been the same with my boobs! lol. I'm like of course your nipples are going to hurt cause you just pinched them! My cold is in full force so I feel your pain!

MillaMo, I think if your date was changed it might just be too early to test!

I took a test today at 10dpo. Negative. I expected it to be but it's still a let down, ya know? I am vowing to not test again until I miss my period!

8 years ago

9DPO and my chart just had another major spike. I can't decide if it's because I had a disruptive sleep. Usually my temps are unaffected.

Eeek!

I really really want to hold out testing till Sunday! xx

User image

8 years ago

Talk about a major spike!!

8 years ago

Well, my vowing to not test only lasted a couple of hours. Haha. I am so pathetic! I had a cheapie in my purse and couldn't resist. Of course, negative. I'll say it again and stick to it cause I'm out of tests....no testing til after Wednesday.

8 years ago

Hahaha! I did the same! I left work early as feeling so rubbish, so did a cheapie when I got in. Of course it will be negative! Lol

I am NOT testing again till Sunday! xx

User image

8 years ago

I swear I have self control in every part of my life except for peeing on pregnancy tests! Haha.

8 years ago

Decided to check my cervix just for the heck of it. I haven't been tracking it at all since we started ttc this time but I figured why not. Little bit of pink cm. For me that means af will be here right on time.

8 years ago

Couldn't that be implantation spotting? ?

I've had a massive temp drop, so either it's implantation for me, or the temps are on their way down now until AF is due. I don't really have any symptoms that I couldn't put down to it arriving on schedule.

xxx

User image

8 years ago

First cycle of Chlomiphene. I got pain in my lower abdomen, and its sooo bad. .

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo