Community post

Discussion

Any one else around 5dpo also???

View Full Post

Hello All!
I am TTC #2 , I am 5dpo and will be taking my first test in about 8 days...the wait is killing me!!! lol and I am looking to see if any one else is about the same as me so we can support one another and all that fun stuff! Wishing you all lots of and sooon to be 's!!!

37 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Hi Littleyani, what do you take that for?

Lizzie - i'm so so rubbish. I promised myself I'd wait to test, but I'm at home sick today and I couldn't resist. Agrrrr! I used SMU, and I THINK I see a faint something!!!! It's hardly there. I'm not even sure I can see it myself in some lights. I'm holding it up to the window and I'm sure there's a hint of something. I really really hope so. Agrrrr! Why did I test! This is what I wanted to avoid!!!! I'll be staring at the stupid test all day now! xxx

User image

8 years ago

Scuba, Maybe? I think I tend to error on the AF is coming side as to not get my hopes up. I haven't had anything since. I was reading about ewcm last night and by mine I think I am off a day or two on my possible o date. So I may only be 10 or 11 dpo. I guess we will see if AF shows in the next few days. Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well but A faint line!!! That's exciting. I hope this is it for you! Make sure to keep me posted! P.s. I would totally stare at the test all day too!

Littleyani, I took clomid to conceive my last son and it wasn't fun!

8 years ago

OO - so it could be implantation for you! I have my fingers crossed!!!

The line has gone for me now, so I'm going to be strong and leave it till Sunday now. I PROMIS! lol

I had a doc app today as been feeling so rubbish with my cold, as my skin on back has been so painful. Would you believe he thinks I might have shingles!!

Apparently not bad if you are pregnant, but not good if I'm with another pregnant lady. I don't have a rash -but that could develop in the next few days - so we'll see if he is right or not. So fed up!

xx

User image

8 years ago

Thank you! I am not testing again til Thursday! On my honor! lol

Shingles! Ugh, I hear that is the worst! My Ex Mother in Law had them and she was in so much pain. I am sorry to hear that and hopefully he isn't right!

8 years ago

I think I'm out. Agrrrr. Spotting yesterday and today.

Did an FRER just to check with FMU - and stark white.

Of course there's still a chance as not due till Sunday /Monday, but I doubt it now.

Mentally I'm already gearing up for the next cycle xx

User image

8 years ago

Ugh! I am sorry to hear that.

I think that I am out too. Period is due today. I had that little bit of pink cm a couple of days ago and when I checked last night it was red so AF is on her way for sure. On to the next.....

8 years ago

Pants! We can do it!

I'm feeling positive about the next cycle! xxx

User image

8 years ago

I agree! We are going to be cutting it close to holiday births if we wait any longer! Haha. It is nice to have someone with close to the same cycle to go through the roller coaster with!

How are you feeling otherwise?

8 years ago

I felt pretty dejected this morning. I just wanted to cry. Why is it so difficult when you time everything perfectly!

I went shopping at lunch and bought a couple of new dresses for work to make myself feel better! :-)

I totally know what you mean. It's really nice to have a cycle buddy :-) My DB doesn't know I've tested at all. He wanted me to wait until the weekend.

How are you feeling?

xx

User image

8 years ago

I know what you mean. I am feeling like why can't I be one of those stories where I have spotting and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy? I'm also very over this cold!

Shopping always makes me feel better. Ha. I was actually considering going over to the department store across the street on my lunch.

DH doesn't know I have tested as well. I would rather him not know what a weirdo I am!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo