Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7 days PO?

View Full Post

Good Morning Ladies,
I am currently 7DPO, TTC our first child. This is my first cycle that we are actively trying, so I am new here :). I am just looking for some women who are at the same PO timeframe as I am so we can support one another. I have been having slight "crampy" feeling in my vey low abdomen since 2 days PO and today it's more intense. I wouldn't call it painful, but it seems when I caugh, sneeze, sit down or stand up, or walk too hard it is more intense. Anyone else experience this? I haven't had any spotting, I have been watching and waiting for implantation signs but I know not everybody can feel it or has the bleeding. Maybe my cramping feeling today IS implantation? .. Anyways, my other symptoms include the usual ( which could be PMS OR preggers)
Fatigue
Sore nipples
Slightly tender breasts or a wild imagination
Today I felt slightly nauseous after breakfast
Mixture of diarrhea and constipation
Occasially hot flashes

How Is everyone else feeling ?

26 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

good for you for not testing! I think we are same dates..

I had a crazy emotional day Friday, (9dpo) thought I would test early because it was SO odd. Tested at night, thinking - I'm insane its early and not FMU-- but there's a faint line..

I posted pic of HPT unsure if I was seeing things, and there was a lot of positive voting. Now I'm pretty sure I have two faint lines.. [one from this AM that looks the same as last night] and I'm debating on springing for fancy digital test with weeks, because the suspense is eating at me. I was trying to play it cool this month....

If I'm getting excited--and I guess I've crossed the excited line -- I want DH on my bandwagon and he will be with a

8 years ago

Kmschwer, sore boobs are a great sign! My boobs aren't sore at all which is strange because they usually kill me the week before AF. I keep poking them. Haha. Still have a sore throat and now a headache and stuffy nose. Ugh!! I have some errands to run today and I'm gonna pick up some tests even though it may be too early.

Display, faint lines are exciting!! I'm gonna go check out the gallery! Baby dust to you :)

8 years ago

I'm 8dpo today and I must say I have absolutely no symptoms. This is very weird as I normally I have back pain, twitches, headaches, sore boobs. I decided not to use opks, hpts, or any charts. Going for baby #4 I'm not going to stress or speculate every weird thing my body does over this tww. Pms and pregnancy symptoms mimic it's so not fair. Lol. I think my calming approach is helping me get by better... I will say the only weird thing that has happened thus far is my loose stool tmi everyday which is weird but also a early pregnancy symptom. I have vowe'd not to test until the 15th...although my period should be here on 13dpo...I spent sooooo much money last month on hpts, opks, and preseed, that I was soon disappointed when after came...this cycles I'm relaxed and just letting things happen naturally hey I have 3 that were conceived that way, so I'm sure it can happen again...I'm just getting old...lol with my kids ages 20, 14, and 8 I hope I get my bfp very soon. Fingers crossed ladies

8 years ago

Vontrell, good luck to you!! I try not to ss too as they are always so similar to AF and it can make you crazy!

I am 10dpo today and I now have sore nipples and slight cramping so I am sure AF will be here in a few days. Other than that I still have the sore throat, headache, and I am extremely exhausted.

How is everyone else feeling?

8 years ago

I'm 8 DPO today. My breasts are sore, I'm bloated, irritable and have heartburn. I often feel like this before AF comes, however, I also have more CM than usual, headaches, lightheadedness, my uterus area feels full and earlier today I started getting this weird crampy feeling. Not like AF cramps, lower down, and less intense. it felt at times like a stabbing pain, then it would turn into more of a twinge, like someone was poking, prodding and pinching me from the inside. I've also had some crazy vivid dreams in the past few days. I'm really starting to hope this is our month, but I could easily be wrong. Isn't the TWW wonderful?

8 years ago

Thanks Lizzebocker!

Little update: Did the digital test.... and its positive I can't believe it! I wish everyone here the same luck!!

I hope everything goes smoothly from here. I'm definitely in uncharted waters now..

8 years ago

Congrats to the BFP!! Hope it all goes great.

Has anyone had increased CM. I started having it 2 dpo and it's still present. Never used to have this before but not sure because I'm noticing a lot more things I never notice before. And have been having on and off cramps and lower back achiness.

Anyone else with anything similar?

8 years ago

Congrats on the BFP! That is awesome! So excited for you.

I have had increased CM for a couple of days now but it happened to me last month too so even though it isn't common for me I'm not counting it as different, ya know? Hopefully yours is a good sign!

8 years ago

Congratulations on the BFP!! So happy for you!

I've been feeling the same way Rjpppp. I'm usually pretty dry this time of month, but this time my CM never dried up. I can still get globs of cloudy EWCM (sorry tmi) even though I'm 8 DPO, and I'm also getting cramps, but they don't feel like AF cramps at all. I'm actually noticing a lot of things this month that I don't usually.

8 years ago

Thanks for the response ladies. Every time I get a wave of cramps, I catch my breath thinking 'oh here comes AF'...why does every symptom have to be so similar! I think we are all on the countdown now, right?
to all

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo