Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7 days PO?

View Full Post

Good Morning Ladies,
I am currently 7DPO, TTC our first child. This is my first cycle that we are actively trying, so I am new here :). I am just looking for some women who are at the same PO timeframe as I am so we can support one another. I have been having slight "crampy" feeling in my vey low abdomen since 2 days PO and today it's more intense. I wouldn't call it painful, but it seems when I caugh, sneeze, sit down or stand up, or walk too hard it is more intense. Anyone else experience this? I haven't had any spotting, I have been watching and waiting for implantation signs but I know not everybody can feel it or has the bleeding. Maybe my cramping feeling today IS implantation? .. Anyways, my other symptoms include the usual ( which could be PMS OR preggers)
Fatigue
Sore nipples
Slightly tender breasts or a wild imagination
Today I felt slightly nauseous after breakfast
Mixture of diarrhea and constipation
Occasially hot flashes

How Is everyone else feeling ?

26 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

Rjpppp,

I feel the same way! Usually I have cramps the whole week leading up to AF and I have nothing! Then I will get like one cramp or twinge and I am like heeeeeeeere we go! Then nothing. Our bodies are tricky little jerks. Haha.

I think we are all on the countdown now. I usually have a 31-32 day cycle so I am looking at Weds or Thurs to start.

How is everyone feeling?

8 years ago

I'm feeling better than I did a couple days ago, but that's only making me raise my eyebrows more, because you'd only get implantation cramps for the couple days when the embryo is implanting. I know I'm definitely on the countdown now. This Sunday I should be getting a visit from AF, but if not I can test.
User Image to all of us!

8 years ago

to the BFP, this is incredible news!!! Good for you. I hope we all see the same luck!
I took another test and it was still negative. Not even a faint line. My app told me today was the day to test... That annoyed me. Lol. I am going to try my hardest not test again until Thursday... We'll see.

Has anyone else tested yet ?

8 years ago • Post starter

Tested today and BFN. Figured it would be. I checked my cervix late afternoon and there was some pink cm which I take as AF will be here in a couple days.

8 years ago

Well I didn't have any will power and tested again today. Lol Another BFN and virtually all of my symptoms are gone, as if to tell me to quit testing, your not pregnant! Today I am feeling disappointed. I know we will try again right away and have more sex this time, but I'm really disappointed that I didn't know my body like I thought I did. I had never in my life had my boobs hurt the way they did, or been so sensitive to smells... Did I make it all up in my head ? Very odd feeling today.
good luck to you all and I hope you all have BFP in a couple of days. It was great to have you all commenting and part of a chat.l to share with.

8 years ago • Post starter

Kmschwer, I never have will power to not test! lol. Although, I am going to try my best to not test until after my period is due, which is Wednesday.

I know what you mean about thinking you know your body. I am the same way sometimes. Unfortunately, pms symptoms can change and when we ss it is easy to notice even the slightest change. My boobs usually kill me the whole week before my period and now they don't hurt at all and I am like what the heck?!?! Don't count yourself out until AF shows up!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo