Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 164 Replies | Last Page

SuperMom2: It started to go back up again this morning. If I did implant at 4/5 dpo is that a good or bad thing? Also, I am naturally a cool temp person so is dropping down to 96*F going to be a problem?

I think I have a progesterone issue in the luteal phase, I really do. I have crappy cold temps all of the time anyway but I have cold hands and feet all of the time too. Even in warm weather. Is there anything I can take to help give my progesterone a boost during this last stage? Just incase.

My next fertility appointment is in late March!! They're not exactly rushing it through, it feels like forever.

I hope all you ladies are doing okay and everyone gets there BFP and sticky bean this month

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hello everyone, I am on CD 4 today, so if I do conceive I would probably be due in late October/early November, so we will see! This is my first cycle TTC since my partial molar pregnancy and chemo for the past year, and before that we were TTC for a year as well - so it has been a two-year ordeal and a wait. I can't wait any longer! Just waiting for AF to finish and also using a Clearblue fertility monitor to pinpoint ovulation. Good luck everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi everyone!!! I am ttc #4 after a mc on 11/30. AF is due today so praying she doesn't come :-) My EDD would be 10/4/16 if pregnant.
How is everyone else?

8 years ago

Hi ladies. This is my first time really participating in one of these groups. I am guessing I am 10dpo. temping doesn't work for me as my sleep schedule varies and I have never had a positive opk with my last two pregnancies so I don't think they will work this cycle either. So why do I think I am 10dpo? Well for the first time in 7 months or so my cervix was HSO. I am praying like crazy that I O'd.

I had a mc in June 2015 and have been trying again ever since. I think I might be this cycle but I am not having the same symptoms as I did with my mc. But then again that is a good thing I think. I didn't have the tender breast or fatigue with my other children just my angel. So I am hoping the bloating, loss of appetite and sleeplessness are a good sign.

If I were to be pregnant based on my expected ovulation day I would have an EDD of 10/8/2016

8 years ago

Got a positive opk right on time! The only problem is I have a nasty cold, so I'm hydrating, avoiding meds and trying to feel better (and look better) so I can convince dh to bd tonight lol. I'm kinda gross right now so it's gonna be a sacrifice on his part lol. Here's to a hot shower, some sexy lingerie and hopefully catching that egg! :)

8 years ago

Good luck calvingirl, and if your lagging a bit with cold just keep that stamina going thinking of a little bump soon ;) Welcome one more girl and how are things Sonyat, any good news for us? , kellytor and Mrebeefy hope all going well for you, afm currently 3dpo so early days still, sending lots of

8 years ago

Good luck everyone.

My temps are all over the show for absolutely no reason, go look at my chart. It's ridiculous! I'm staying positive but I have no idea what's going on this month.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

OMG kellytorr yes they are?? what the hell does that mean, fingers crossed for you, any symptoms? -x-

8 years ago

Sorry Kellytorr those are some weird temps! Fingers crossed for you. I had two temp dips on my chart with my now 2yr old (4dpo and 7dpo) and i think 7dpo was the implant dip since i was testing negative from 7-10dpo and then on 11dpo got a faint bfp (easily visible but faint on frer).

3dpo for me. No symptoms to spot other than some bloating.

Good luck calvingirl! My hubby is ready to BD any given moment

8 years ago

All the best, calvingirl!! Lots of to you!!

kellytor - Keep fingers crossed... and hang in there!!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo