Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 164 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies! 10dpo today and the only weird thing this cycle is extremely vivid dreams and insomnia every night the last 4 nights... maybe progesterone .. but I didn't have this all the other cycles.. I will test in 2 days

8 years ago

Could be Thalessa, and to all, Im only 4dpo apart from wind too early to report anything as yet, tired but who isnt lol, sending lots of ladies, and hopefully many soon -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Back up again today ladies haha. I have no idea what's going on at all but I'll stay positive.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Best wishes to everyone here! I haven't read the whole thread so please forgive me if I have missed anything.

We can do this!
*cartwheel*victory pose*superhero stance*

I'm working on TTC #3. I'm using fertility meds and a trigger this cycle (I'll spare you the details) and I'm 8 dpo. I took cheap dollar store tests until my trigger shot faded away on CD 21. Had my progesterone blood work done that day and it was 15.4 so fingers crossed. I'm testing everyday on Dollar tree tests cause I'm addicted. The cashier there thinks I'm crazy and I am fine with that.

I want to surprise everyone (hubby included if at all possible) for Valentines Day if fate allows. I've already imagined the cards "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...On October 13th our next baby is due!" Feel free to chant it with me.

I doubt I'll get to surprise my DH. To keep our stress down this attempt he just knows that the doctor and I are in cahoots. If he finds I'm lookin' extra foxy he needs help get the kids to bed early.

I think DH counts the days just as much as I do and I'm a terrible liar & secret keeper. A girl can dream though! One of those Pinterest perfect moments where the big reveal is just amazing and some invisible person takes a picture of it! It will probably end with my oldest son running up to me with my cell phone (cause he darts for it every time it makes a noise) and saying "MOM! IT SAYS DOCTOR HOLMAN!!!" I'll be so nervous trying to answer that I accidentally hang up on them. Then my husband will run up and call them back for me. Again, a girl can make several secret Pinterest boards can't she?

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

Crazy Kellytorr but up is good :) whoop whoop, Ninjamaker bless ya, thats a cool poem and id nick it if i get a but like you im rubbish at lying and keeping secrets so dh will know within seconds of me haha, its cool when you can laugh and giggle about it all, stay positive kellytorr thats the right thing to do but im always preparing myself for the fall a little bit as well, good luck to all you lovlies -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Kellytor - I heard that temps tends to get erratic if you are a light sleeper. It happens with me and one of the reasons I don't rely on temps. My temps have always been all over the place. So don't stress over it and hang in there. It's gonna be okay

I've been spotting from yesterday. I don't feel good about it.
Took an HPT this morning nevertheless (I'm 8dpo and I know its too early, but I had to POAS!! ). It was negative for obvious reasons.

Trying to keep myself from thinking of AF. to all.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Welcome NinjaMaker! I also want that invisible person who takes a picture of the big amazing bfp reveal!! I've already imagined that moment,many many times...18 months.. to all

8 years ago

Thank you for the welcome thalassa and pinkster! I'm praying for this group.

1 week of the wait down, just a few more days to go before the POAS gets real around here.

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

I'm currently 2 dpo today praying this is my rainbow baby !

+ User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies!!!
Just wanted to stop by here to say hello. I'm 9dpo today, lots of ewcm, mild cramping off and on, and just feeling so hot and constantly wet down there today (i know..tmi...but its exactly how I was with all three of my kids before I got my bfp). We'll see.... I haven't really had any other symptoms though.

My hubby was in the hospital last week and has been home recovering from pericarditis. It's a condition where the sac surrounding his heart was swollen and causing alot of pain. Needless to say baby making was the last thing on my brain these past couple days. The Tww has been going by faster because I've been focused on nursing him back to health. Thankfully he WILL make a full and total recovery.
We were able to BD during my fertile week...so I'm crossing my fingers it still worked. We shall see. I plan on testing next week starting on February 2nd. I'd love to surprise DH with a Valentine BFP.
Anyway...best of luck and baby dust to all you ladies!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo