Community post

Discussion

25 day cycle, 5 dpo not usual post-o symptoms

View Full Post

So usually I have terribly sore boobs immediately after ovulation, but not this month. I also have minimal amounts of creamy cm, but this cycle is super weird! My boobs don't hurt at all, and I have so much creamy cm that I can't wipe it all away... I'm hoping that this is my bfp cycle since its so strange. I had tons of CM with my last two pregnancies, but since we weren't ttc, I don't remember my TWW. Anyone have this kind of thing happen and get their bfp??

16 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

Oh great that your cycle is normalizing!
Hope that your body is getting ready to host that precious gift :)
Keep in touch

9 years ago

Will do. You as well :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning AF is here. Cd1

9 years ago

Ah now we are practically cycle buddies. Back to ground zero for both of us. Maybe this time we will be the lucky ones. I'm using vitex, baby aspirin, preseed, charting, and green tea for both hubby and I. Good luck and may the odds be ever in our favor :)

Just stopped by to say hello, waiting to O... Nothing to report :)

9 years ago

Me too! I was just going to message you to check in. Haha. Waiting to O, should be in about four or five days.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo