Community post

Discussion

Pregnant after reccurrent misscarriages

Hi guys,

So ive had 3 misscarriages in a row the last one being only 4 weeks ago, i have just got my bfp! I no this is a new one as i had repeat blood tests until my hcg dropped to zero, im terrified as all my losses have been early 5-6 week mark i dont feel i can get my hopes up till i make it past then, is anyone else in the same position or have positive stories to share :)

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Ugh. That's so hard but it's all too common. You may have a blood-clotting issue. Take one baby aspirin daily for sure. Ask your Dr. if you can get blood thinners or get tested for it. Also, check your progesterone and take supplements. Those two are the biggest reasons for recurrent m/c if it's not an egg quality issue. Hope that helps! I've been there myself, but mine was due to old eggs. Hoping this one sticks!

(also, post your hpt progression with dpo if you know it. I can give you a good indication of where you should be on what day)

8 years ago

Thank you for your reply, im going to call docs on monday and ask for the blood tests my last mc they mention progesterone was low, im currently take folic acid vit b complex and calcium magnesium supplements, as i havent had a period since my last i didnt track ovulation so i have no idea dpo and am a little hessitant in retesting for progession as my last pregnancy had the strongest lines from so early

Im sorry for your losses how far along are you?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo