Community post

Question

Clearblue digital ovulation kit help

This is my second month using the clearblue digital its the one that supposed to give flashing smileys then static peak ones, however for the second month in a row it seems to have gone straight from low to peak and missed out the flashing highs begining to question as according to that i have ovulated day 8 seems early with not as much cm as month before has anyone else got experience?

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This cycle I also never got a flashing smiley, only a solid one. I've also had a cycle where I've only got one day of flashing smiley before a solid. It's happened for others as well. But, I ovulated around when I normally do and no change in cm. Are you taking anything that might be affecting your cycles?

User Image

9 years ago

Last month i used agnus castus and noticed more cm when i got my peak but had timing issues and missed out this month i forgot to start the ac so have left it got egcm when clearblue said peak not as much and dtd over the 2 days only now begining to think clearblue was wrong as i noticed more cm today so did an internet cheapy and opk was positive and unfortunately oh is asleep lol i so hope it was right

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo