Community post

Discussion

Have tests...afraid to use them.

Last month was a monumental disappointment, I feel for those women who spend years TTC. AF was due today, so hubby ran out andbought to dollar store cheapies for me when the witch failed to show. I have had a few symptoms, but thats not unusual when you are in baby making mode. I want to test but then I dont. Its funny, it seems like for the entire 2ww I just want to know if there is a sticky bean in there, but when it comes down to test day, I would rather not know and cling to hope than see that negative result. Anyone with me on this?

User Image

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I feel for you! I am the same exact spot in my cycle and I am afraid to test. Doesn't help that I keep hearing of lots of other family and friends due dates. I am happy for them but it makes me sad just for myself. I am totally with you - I want to test to know but I also don't want to know...

9 years ago

Getting pregnant on purpose seems like an endless roller coaster. My first only took 2 cycles, I was incredibly lucky, but this time around seems like hell, I think part of that is wanting it so bad and seeing everyone's new babys and bfps on social media.

I am sending lots of baby dust and good vibes out to all of the ladies on this journey, you aren't alone and the day you see your bfp will come. Stay positive!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Broke down and tested, got a bfn with a 4 hour hold. Not surprised but disappointed, a bfp would have brightened the hubby's day.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww I'm sorry! Maybe there is still hope. Maybe it was too early to test?? ...Fingers crossed... Sending baby dust your way as well.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo