Community post

Discussion

MMC Miscarriage at 9weeks 2day No HB found

View Full Post

Hi ladies im starting this forum because 12/1 I found out that I had miscarried. I was 9weeks and 2days. They stated the baby stopped growing at 7weeks. I have mixed emotions and just wanted to tell my story so someone will know theyre not alone. I was sent home with cytotec and I took it orally yesterday at 415pm. Hoping this passes fast so I can ttc..........dh and I want another baby!!!!

User Image

36 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 36 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for checking in ofab! I am doing OK. I had a rough/emotional day the other day but am doing much better! How are you doing? Any signs of a bfp yet?

Wakeup- how are you doing? Did you end up going to that Christmas party the other evening?

8 years ago

Starmama14 yes I went.....it was good to get our and get my mind off of the miscarriage! I'll be direct messaging you as well!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Ladies! I'm sorry I have been MIA lately, but I'm just letting it all soak in... but I got my BFP over the weekend at 11DPO!! I was so surprised because I was going to wait until AF was due, and it was by far the sweetest holiday gift. I took two tests, one cheap $0.99 and a generic ept +/- and to my surprise the the cheap one came back with strong positive. I am so elated, and excited all at the same time. I already just had my HCG levels checked and my NP said they are great! So we're scheduled for an U/S next week... eek!!! :) I feel so so different this time around and it just feels different. So I'm hoping baby dust for both you ladies in early 2016!!

8 years ago

Ofab- that's awesome news! Congrats! Gives me hope for my future! Hopefully 2016 will be the year I get preggo :) let us know how your u/s goes!

Not too much new with me...except AF came today! Literally a few minutes ago. I am super happy I didn't have to wait long for her to return!

8 years ago

Starmama that is so awesome AF came already! Now back to doing the BD and hoping you get a BFP in a month. They say you are much more fertile after a m/c and I believe it. My advice is try not to stress (so easy to say but so hard to follow). I am crossing my fingers for you and wakeup that you won't have to wait long!!

Wakeup how have you been?

8 years ago

Ofab1316 this is great news! Especially before Christmas! The perfect gift! Take it easy and God bless!

User Image

Hi ladies, I am so sad to report I ended up having another early miscarriage. It happened so quickly and too us by surprise. If I hadn't tested positive early I would have though it was a heavy period. My nurse practitioner is as surprised as I was. I just started to bleed and the spotting became clots. Bloodwork has shown my HCG dropped significantly and they will continue to monitor. I am so devastated, sad and confused. I haven't given up hope entirely yet. But I'm also worried as to why the baby just doesn't stick.

8 years ago

Ofab - I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! Take the time to heal. You will have your rainbow baby soon...I am sure of it!

Wakeup - how are you doing?

Nothing new here...just busy getting ready for the holidays. AF was pretty gentle this time around - hopefully she stays that way and stays regular. I am not tracking anything this month and am just going to take a break from TTC for the moment and hopefully jump back into it next month.

Hope you ladies have a Merry Christmas!

8 years ago

Happy New Year ladies.......!

User Image

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you are doing OK :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo