Community post

Discussion

Anyone due July 2016

Hi I'm 36 and on my 3rd pregnancy with my current husband........excited and scared! Really tired of the kid life but I have another baby coming so I need a prego buddy to this off!

User Image

24 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Replies | Last Page

I'm due with #3 7/18.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Hi! I'm due July 12 2016, this is our first, so nervous but excited! !!

8 years ago

Yes, yes, yes! How are you ladies feeling today? What weeks are you both in? I'm 6 weeks 2days! Have you ladies seen an obgyn yet?

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm all of 4 weeks and a day haha. I have an appt on Monday for another reason but will get a sneak peek ultrasound and my official first prenatal is 12/7. I am beyond tired. I dont remember being this tired before. How about you?

8 years ago

No appointment yet....I did get the official bfp from my regular doctor though! My husband and I are changing our insurance because the type we have sucks for pregnant women! Hopefully I'll have one by the 1st of Dec....! I threw up for the first time yesterday and the need for sleep is increasing but other then that today has gone well. Have you told anyone yet.......?

User Image

No, no announcements yet. You?

8 years ago

Yes my immediate family......only people that I felt if something went wrong they would understand! But no Facebook/Instagram announcements yet! I'm thinking around Christmas would be nice for us! Imy looking at Christmas pregnancy announcement ideas!

User Image

I told a few close friends, have not told my family yet. People are coming from out of town for Thanksgiving, so I thought that might be a good time to mention.

8 years ago

How far along will you be on Thanksgiving? I'm sure this will brighten up the whole holiday! Babies are such good news! How are you feeling physically? I have a lost of appetite......it's been this way for two days....ugh! I've had two miscarriages one at 7 weeks and 10 weeks. I'm 7/2 today so this week is a scary one for us!

User Image

I will be 6 weeks on Thanksgiving. I've been really tired. Was nauseated last week but that went away. I've not really had any nausea in my last two pregnancies. I ended up telling the parents on both sides because I felt guilty :) the news was well received.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo