Community post

Discussion

Anyone due July 2016

View Full Post

Hi I'm 36 and on my 3rd pregnancy with my current husband........excited and scared! Really tired of the kid life but I have another baby coming so I need a prego buddy to this off!

User Image

24 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 24 of 24 Replies

I am nervous about being pregnant over 35 mostly hoping to have a healthy baby. So far only my husband and I know. I'm not planning on telling any family of friends until after the 12 week mark. I have felt pretty good lately. The pregnancy symptoms I've had are sore breasts, frequent need to pee, and maybe slightly tired at times. I'm not looking forward to morning sickness.

8 years ago

I just got my BFP with baby #3! I am 4 weeks, 4 days today, due date would be 7/31/16. Hoping this little bean sticks! Congrats to you ladies...would love to be preggo buddies!

8 years ago

Lilgett congratulations on the pregnancy and welcome to the forum! Was this a surprise or planned pregnancy!? How's the hubby handling the news?

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies i pray all is well! I hate to report this but I went to the er last night and was told I miscarried. They said the baby didn't not have a heartbeat. I was 9 weeks 2 days and the baby measured 8 weeks 6 days. I was sent home with a prescription to induce the miscarriage. It's weird because I'm not having any cramping or bleeding. I've miscarried before and both symptoms were present! I haven't taken the meds yet.....I think I want to make sure! Either way my husband and I are trying again! Pray for me ladies.......!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo