Community post

Discussion

MMC Miscarriage at 9weeks 2day No HB found

Hi ladies im starting this forum because 12/1 I found out that I had miscarried. I was 9weeks and 2days. They stated the baby stopped growing at 7weeks. I have mixed emotions and just wanted to tell my story so someone will know theyre not alone. I was sent home with cytotec and I took it orally yesterday at 415pm. Hoping this passes fast so I can ttc..........dh and I want another baby!!!!

User Image

36 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 36 Replies | Last Page

So sorry for your loss! I had a missed miscarriage on 11/20. I tried to pass it naturally but couldn't so I had to have a d&c. I pray you pass yours quickly. I am here if you want to talk!

8 years ago

Starmama14 thank you so much for replying! I'm still in shock but feeling pretty optimistic right now but it comes and goes in waves. I pray it passes fast as well. Just knowing it's there is freaking me out a little! Are you going to try again right away? If so you should be close to ovulation by now! How long did you bleed?

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry for your loss; dealing with a miscarriage is a lot tougher than people think and no one really understands until they go through one. I miscarried in October and was extremely devastated. I was supposed to be at 8 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks with no hb. This was supposed to be my 2nd baby. I passed naturally and quickly without any medication, but the hormones were not nice to me at all that month or the following month. You said that you were planning on trying again, how soon are you planning?

8 years ago

Wakeup- I had a really traumatic miscarriage...it was pretty abnormal and I won't go into detail because I don't want to freak you out :) but I ended up having a d&c and bled very lightly for a three days. I am not able to start TTC again until after I get my period. I am a little nervous at this point but I think we will start TTC again as soon as I am able.

Ofab- so sorry to hear about your loss too! Have you started TTC again?

8 years ago

@starmama14 we didn't actively try last month just went with it to see if it would happen. AF was super late by 10 days last month and my hormones were all over the place, played tricks on me to make me think I was pregnant. This month we are actively trying. We got pregnant with DD relatively quick, the month before we were even going to try back in 2013! Then this last mc we got pregnant on the first try. I am crossing my fingers that I am quite fertile and the next one sticks but I'm scared of getting another mc. I'm so sorry about your loss. What about you, what are your plans ttc? Is this your first baby?

8 years ago

@0fab1316 so are you pregnant now!? If so that's encouraging news! Yes, dh and I want to try right away as soon as I feel better! I'm 36 and working on a degree.....so I don't have much time to conceive! My doctor said getting pregnant right after miscarriage was very likely because you're more fertile! Hoping she's right!

User Image

Good luck ladies!

User Image

Wakeup79 I am not not sure if I'm pregnant yet. In about 2 weeks I hope to see a BFP! ???? I am going to hit 34 soon so I am anxious to get this show on the road. I'm a teacher so I was planning for a May baby and well oops that didn't happen since the mc. So now we are actively trying for a baby to arrive 2016. How about you?

8 years ago

@0fab1316 were really considering giving it another try.....really soon! Theirs so much to think about.......! I'm starting to pass some ucky stuff so I pray it's a good sign. Are you using ovulation kits?

User Image

Wakeup76- yes you will pass some stuff and since you are a little further along than I was it may take a little longer for it to all pass. I can tell you from my experience that this next month your body will be all sorts of weird. Your hormones will be try to regulate your body back to normal. I felt like my body was extremely sensitive and fatigued the month after my mc and it didn't help that I wanted to be pregnant again deep down inside either. But now that I've had one cycle of AF I feel so relieved and back to myself. I'm not using any ovulation kits because I don't want to stress myself out but I am keeping a close watch on my cm and the signals in my body. I feel very hopeful that I will test positive this month. What kits are you using?

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo