Community post

Discussion

Looking for a friend or 2

View Full Post

Well, its only been three months since we've started this whole new journey we have two boys that we absolutely love and I don't feel complete yet and neither does my hubby. My 7yo is asking for another and my youngest will be 2 in April.

I thought I got a positive test Sunday but it was just a fluke and started AF a few hours later :( husband and I were sad to say the least.

I am currently on cd3 with 29 days in my cycle. Anyone else???

TIA HAGD

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

Good morning,
Today is 11 dpo for me. Been feeling off as far as my normal PRE-AF symptoms. No cramps, no irritation towards my fellow human beings. Instead it has been exhaustion, and nausea. But Ive done this to myself before, where i work myself up to think i have all the signs of being pregnant without being pregnant. but this time i have been trying to not feel this way but i cant shake this. So internally hoping that i am . If i am i would be able to test on Christmas Day, what a gift that would be for Christmas!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Well, I am on CD 32 of a 29 day cycle...

I am late and have mannnny symptoms testing today and hoping for.my BFP!!! Wish me.luck!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

@ Tk0507

Any News you want to Share???

for me. and AF attacked my Christmas Day
Oh well, If at first you don't succeed Try,try,try,try,try,try,try,try, try again. lol

User Image

8 years ago

On the 22, 23, and the 24th I got faint positives the 26th I began bleeding just like a period still had a faint positive as well as the 27th Dr had me.come in today for bloodwork and I go back in tomorrow to see what's going on!

Freaking out and scared.

I hear sometimes it's very normal for a women ,even if pregnant to start their period. So keep your spirits up! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts too. If your pregnant then that's marvlous, but if not you'll get to keep trying for a new cycle with me. (But totally have my fingers crossed for you)
TTFN

User Image

8 years ago

I know how you feel! I have a 6 yr old and he is wanting a baby brother or sister so bad. My husband and I really want one as well. With my thyroid and a mild form of PCOS, it is hard. It's always great to meet people who are going through the same thing. I've used this website here and there to edit pregnancy test with the tools, but I've never used the forum until today. I would like to meet other TTC moms as well! Feel free to message me anytime! We are all in this together.

8 years ago

Well, I know I forget to update but its been a rough week.

I apparently had a chemical pregnancy that's something that is new to me I had to have lost it verrrry early on like before the 4wk mark even. I was sad bit I am OK it give me more time to enjoy my sons. My youngest needs me so much right now he's not even 2 yet. I believe God stopped this pregnancy to show me how much my boys need me right now.

I still have time!

Hi,

Im looking to meet friends :). We have 2yr old and have been trying for 6 months. I'm on Clomid as my hubby is FIFO 29 away and 6 home.. Had scan last week and i have 2 follicles that are potential PPT.
We love your little guy so much but he is ready for a sibling and we want few children.
Just had 21 day blood test so waiting to here as i ovulate on day 13 and now im waiting to take test.. Only day 7 after ovulation.
Thanks x

8 years ago

Hi Sam
My situation is a little close to yours. We have a 20 month old son and have been trying for number 2 since August. Having blood work on Monday and a hysteropingogram (?) on Tuesday. I got pregnant first cycle with my son and no losses. I'm so shocked I'm not pregnant yet. Clomid is our next step

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo