Community post

Discussion

Looking for a friend or 2

View Full Post

Well, its only been three months since we've started this whole new journey we have two boys that we absolutely love and I don't feel complete yet and neither does my hubby. My 7yo is asking for another and my youngest will be 2 in April.

I thought I got a positive test Sunday but it was just a fluke and started AF a few hours later :( husband and I were sad to say the least.

I am currently on cd3 with 29 days in my cycle. Anyone else???

TIA HAGD

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Well my husband and I have decided to stop trying and just get through our holidays nonmore scheduling and planning and just enjoy everything together. I just finished my cycle after 7 loooong days. Glad I made some buddies. Love u guys.

8 years ago • Post starter

AF showed up today.
So onto cycle #8 TTC.
Going to start Evening Primrose oil and B6, this cycle. Was really hoping this would be our month but I'm out. Oh well,
Whatever will be, will be. Hope you ladies had a wonderfull thanksgiving!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey there :) I'm looking for some friends too :) I am 25 years old and this will be ttc #2 but my dh's first.
We have been trying for 5 months now and still nothing... my AF just started 4 days ago which puts me on CD4...

We really want this also because my son is 4 and he loves babies and wants a sibling. I see these pregnant women all over the place and couples with babies.

Any cycle buddies hahah?

8 years ago

I'm going for a well women's exam Tuesday and to talk to my doctor about some things. I believe something is wrong with my body but am not sure :(last exam wasn't great so we'll see.

Baby dust to all.

Hello everyone....I'm 28 years old trying for my 2nd child my daughter is 3 years old. I've been ttc for 6 months now no luck this child would be my fiances first so of course every month he's on pins and needles.....trying to stay positive and not give up but it hurts.

8 years ago

Hello everyone!
I am on cycle 8 of TTC. I have been patient the last few months trying not to stress about not being pregnant. But I got to thinking that I was possibly not ovulating when I thought I would be. So I went out and bought an OPK. Used it that day and found out I was having a Surge, and are/about to be ovulating. DHe and I are going to BD everyday for the next few days. Crossing my fingers. BABY DUST TO ALL!

User Image

8 years ago

@ Tk0507

Sending you happy vibes during your appointment today. Hope everything exceeds your expectations. :)

User Image

8 years ago

@ Jayshalae15

I understand, i am trying for my second child and DH's First so his is always so excited until AF shows up. Then i hate his face, he looks so sad and i fear he is starting to think it is his fault that we are not pregnant yet. I hope that we can get some sticky vibes and baby dust on us soon. I hate seeing that face.

User Image

8 years ago

Ido not like these appointments I get so scared (not sure why) I believe all will be OK! Ty for the positivity!!! Xoxoxox

Well, here we are 11dpo feeling like garbage... Stuufy nose, boobs swollen, nauseous, hungry but get full soooo fast, indigestion, idk if it's AF or pregnancy?

Appointment went well with the ob she wants me to continue to lose weight, was excited when I told her we were trying for 3rd, also asked me to get a physical with blood work done to make sure I'm healthy and ready to go when it does happen.

Hope everyone is doing well this Holiday season and may we all be blessed with the stickiest baby dust possible. *amen*

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo