Community post

Discussion

Iui w only 3 mil count. Lost hope and faith..need to vent.

View Full Post

Been ttc for almost 4 yrs me 28..dh is 38. Married 7 years.Today was our 2nd iui and our sperm count was the lowest it's ever been. Only 3 million :( I feel so bad for dh. Our 1st iui which was a year and half ago it was 11 million for our iui. He has been on femara for 5 months and I do not think it has helped anything. Dr said motility and morph are ok just terrible count. We did do a medicated cycle this time. I took femara and novarel trigger shot on day 12. I had two follicles on day 11 us..they were 16 and 19mm. I really had high hopes for this cycle. This February will be 4 years ttc. We have only had one chemical in that time. We cannot afford Ivf and our insurance pays for nothing fertility. I feel so hopeless. I was going to test everyday to test the trigger out of my system but I don't even want to bother. It will be even more heartbreaking to watch the bfp fade away. I was hopeing I could tell our families at Christmas that we were finally pregnant! They don't even ask us anymore if we are gonna have baby..guess they have given up on it as well. I just wish I could stop crying lol no matter what I do the tears,still fall. Is there anyone who had any success with getting a bfp from such low counts? I think the hardest part is just realizing and facing the fact that you will never carry a child..and I feel like that's where I'm at today.

55 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 55 of 55 Replies

Thanks mommadoll. I looked them up, all of them are about a couple hour drive from us. Not too bad. But I'll be looking into a couple others closer to us before I'd feel comfy enough driving that far for treatment. UNLESS they had killer prices for IVF. Lol. Thanks again.

8 years ago

Just an update. 16dpiui but no period.

Blood test came back negative 0.77!! I don't know what to do next. I don't think i'll go for another iui. I hust ended up screwing my cycle.

Good luck to you all.

mommadoll congradulations once again.

8 years ago

I just wanted to come back n update a little...so far today I am in my 10th week of pregnancy. Everything has looked good so far, and we have heard the heartbeat twice now. I have another ultrasound in the morning. So far I have had a pretty easy pregnancy with just minor symptons, I've had no actual throwing up, but just nausea off and off. All in all, it has been a surprise to not have a while lot of symptoms but I'm just glad everything has,seemed perfect so far and i am almost to the end of the 1st trimester. Still sending you girls lots of baby dust and prayers.

8 years ago • Post starter

I would like to update....i sadly lost this baby at 28 weeks. We found at around 18 weeks that our son had trisomy 18. I chose to carry him as long as God would allow me to...hopeing everyday for a miracle...but at 28w1d his heart stopped beating. I know the exact night as i had heard it the night before on my doppler and the next day at lunch it was not there...i was induced and delivered just 8 hrs later. We got to hold him and admire him he was beautiful and was 1lb.3oz. We will never forget our beautiful angel son Raylon. We are hopeing for another baby soon as its so hard having empty arms. This is a fluke as my dr called it...the trisomy 18 is not hereditary and is a random occurance of roughly 1 in 10,000 births.

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh Mommadoll, I am so sorry. I just read through this thread and was so excited for you.

I am so so sorry. I hope things work out for you and your husband.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo