Community post

Discussion

August Babies

View Full Post

Any recommendations? This month is OUR month! Claim It!

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 21 of 21 Replies

I am super sick! I've gotten sick at least three times a day for about three or four days now... I also get pains and twinges (typically pain in my middle back when I sit on one position for too long) and twinge-y pain near my left pelvic bone. It doesn't stay for long, maybe a minute or so a few times a day. It was prevalent more yesterday than today, though.

I get sudden, random breast pain, too. Mostly the left side, but it switches.

OH and I've been so EXHAUSTED. Falling asleep at 8/9pm and waking up at 5am, only to go back to sleep around noon and waking up at 5pm every day. I've never slept this much before, haha. It feels like I'm barely awake anymore.

I'm really panicky over my tests though :c I've been POAS every morning since my first + at 16DPO (sometimes at night, too!) and my lines aren't as dark as the control line yet. I know it's only been 3 days, but I see some of the lines in the gallery here and I'm like, "wut, it's so dark and you're earlier than me!" and it freaks me out, haha.

I totally plan on vid recording the mother in law's reaction! She has explosive reactions to things and it's going to be amazing to show the video to people, haha! <3

We're probably going to hold off telling other people until we're a little further along, just because of my fears of MCing... but the second 12 weeks hit, everyone will know, haha.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo