Community post

Discussion

August Babies

View Full Post

Any recommendations? This month is OUR month! Claim It!

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Just got my last night!

My due date (based off of LMP) is August 24th...anyone else?!

pCh 12-12-15 --> User Image

8 years ago

I'm in! Got a veeeery faint line on December 3rd and a BFP on the 5th! Here's hoping it sticks! Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

Yayyyy!! Congrats to all who got their BFP!! AF came Thursday, but only lasted two days. Now I'm barely spotting. Not sure what's going on, but I'm hopeful$

8 years ago • Post starter

How wonderful more positives! Hopefully I'll be in soon. Going to test at 11dpo and hope I get a line.

8 years ago

I am 11 dpo, with 3 more days before is expected. I am anywhere from 26 days to 29days so Thur is the latest. Bought preg tests today, no symptoms out of the ordinary from any pms symptoms except my nipples hurt and when squeezed they leak a tiny drop. I am hoping for a BFP this week and that will mean I have an August 28th baby, will be our 4th baby. YAY.

8 years ago

Congrats to all that have had their BFP's :) Mine ended up being a chemical pregnancy. 4th one we've had :(

8 years ago

Wah!

After TTC for well over a year (a year and a half? I believe), I got my BFP this morning ;w;

I got faint lines yesterday morning and yesterday night (night being darker than morning) and then this morning, got a pretty nice line on a FRER and a dark "PREGNANT" on a CB Digital .w. I'm 17DPO today.

My EDD is August 20th!

I came in here to say I hope everyone gets there BFP for their August babies! To those who didn't this month, a New Years baby! <3 <3

Baby dust to everyone!

As for a little support, I had several MCs throughout the year and a half the hubby and I were trying. Four to be exact. I never thought I'd get my BFP and just gave up, though the husband and I still did the BD at the correct times. I just stopped testing and was utterly defeated.

I was so surprised when I did my monthly single pee test and I looked over at 4 minutes and there was a faint line. I woke my husband up 30 minutes before he needed to be up for work and then refused to believe it till it came up on a digi.

My point is, sometimes a lot of bad things happen and no one wants to hear that, but after a year and a half and four MCs, it finally happened for the hubby and I.

*internet good vibes and love* Good luck, ladies! <3

8 years ago

After a year and a half of trying we finally got our BFP on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still really hard to believe for both my husband and i. I had a miscarriage a little over a year ago so we don't think we are out of the woods by any means. But we want to celebrate this pregnancy even if it doesn't go full term.

We are telling our parents Christmas morning. Ideas of cute announcements are totally welcomed!

Our EDD is August 20,2016!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Ehehe congrats!!

Our's is August 20th, too! <3 <3
Currently, we bought a set of bibs and plan to wrap one up for my mother-in-law and wait for her reaction!

You could stick a bun inside your parent's oven and ask them to check on it, haha. Give them a few minutes to understand!

8 years ago

YAY!!!!! BUMP BUDDIES!!!!!!

Love the bib idea!!!! I got an ornament made that said we are expecting in 2016. My husband is going to hide it on the tree and tell everyone that whoever finds the new ornament gets a special surprise! Lol. We are also going to recorded it so we can watch their faces over and over again! You should record yours too! That would be so adorable!!!

Are you feeling anything abnormal? I can feel tiny little pains and such but no morning sickness or extreme exhaustion or anything......

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo